Need some Help , Advise and Suggestion

ckwanloong

Known Member
Feb 22, 2009
throttle body sensor....it cannot catch the idling sometimes like asma...then engine dies off!

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
i think you meant the TPS la , throttle position sensor.

anyway CKwanloong , also check your MAP sensor readings .... sometimes car asthma cases can be caused by failing map sensor as well :biggrin:

yaw90

Known Member
Jul 7, 2009
hmm how come i feel my clucth become lighter ??

izit time to change it?

2day i drive my car and i feel much lighter than the last time and not smooth when masuk gear..

fuazuri

Known Member
Jul 16, 2008
Yaw90 : after a few months of clutch pumping, ur leg muscles have become stronger thus when u press the clutch, feels lighter. Juz my 2cents.

Apa la aku mengarut ni. Selamat malam.

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
hmm how come i feel my clucth become lighter ??

izit time to change it?

2day i drive my car and i feel much lighter than the last time and not smooth when masuk gear..

what's the mielege on your car???

yaw90

Known Member
Jul 7, 2009
Yaw90 : after a few months of clutch pumping, ur leg muscles have become stronger thus when u press the clutch, feels lighter. Juz my 2cents.

Apa la aku mengarut ni. Selamat malam.
but not only me realise it.. the workshop worker and my fren drive my car also feel it..

my car mileage is bout 56k

ckwanloong

Known Member
Feb 22, 2009
ic...thanks alot...but these sensors...tps..map..o2...always kenal rosak leh...these problems come after i change my throttle body...sometimes it dies off then difficult to start !! damn hate this happened...when i was the 1st at the T junction!!those cars~~horn me like crazy frogs and lots of "things" came out frm their mouths !!

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
ic...thanks alot...but these sensors...tps..map..o2...always kenal rosak leh...these problems come after i change my throttle body...sometimes it dies off then difficult to start !! damn hate this happened...when i was the 1st at the T junction!!those cars~~horn me like crazy frogs and lots of "things" came out frm their mouths !!

bro ..... that happened to me just this morning !!! :biggrin:

ha ha , relax ..... what you do , when it's difficult to start , as you're turning the ignigtion, just pump away at the accelerator pedal , it usually helps to start the car.

this issue is caused by a faulty MAP sensor .

---------- Post added at 10:51 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:05 AM ----------

but not only me realise it.. the workshop worker and my fren drive my car also feel it..

my car mileage is bout 56k

well .... it could be:

a) pressure plate / clutch plate worn off
b) one or both the clutch pumps (especially their internal springs!) defective
c) clutch hose leaking
d) bush at the top of the clutch pedal adjusted wrongly

........ unless your leg become super powerful, it should be one of these issues :biggrin:

ckwanloong

Known Member
Feb 22, 2009
how abt u prasath?? heard tht if put a k-pro in can gao ding this o2s issue??

prasath_5338

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2005
how abt u prasath?? heard tht if put a k-pro in can gao ding this o2s issue??
If im not mistaken you can disable the o2 sensor with Kpro so that you're CEL wont appear . But then you're FC will be higher. TPS and o2 faulty sensors are common. Just replace them.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

what will happen if i pump normal diesel for new engine?
the petrol station near my house don't got euro5...the nearest petrol station that got sell euro5 is 1 hour more from my house..i looking for petronas brand only
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience