pls help reg card finish..

scoupe

1,000 RPM
Mar 19, 2005
shah alam
hey guys my reg card has no more place to update roadtax.. how to i go about getting a new one.. do i need to go for inspection? i have changed the engine before and endorsed.. will this be a problem? pls advise thanks in advance..

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
i think you just go to JPJ and tell them ...duno if they will give you a new one or just an attachment....i doubt need to inspection again la..

scoupe

1,000 RPM
Mar 19, 2005
shah alam
thats a relive guys.. btw just wondering for road wothiness test would the question the engine change and etc? another 2 more years to go then my car will be 15 yrs old..

Fairlady350

Known Member
Nov 21, 2008
yup, just go to jpj and they will give you a new registration card with the word sambungan on it. Very simple only.

kazukimy

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2006
KL/Pahang
devil-home.blogspot.com
Erm,I jus go to pay for roadtax,the lady there jus tell me she change for me,haha,the new grant even jus got my name as like 1st owner,hehe,yea is free of charge,but is advisable to photostat ur old grant/reg card b4 renewing it,is much safer like tat

scoupe

1,000 RPM
Mar 19, 2005
shah alam
hehehe... will do.. hope i get some time to go change the card before its due for road tax again..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The hot hatch arena just got tighter with the Renault Megane RS tossing its hat into the ring. Recently, we spotted one in the pits of Sepang International Circuit, and the timing was perfectly in line with Renault Malaysia’s promise of bringing in the hatch towards the end of the year.

Sitting under the hood is a 2-liter turbocharged inline-...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience