Mloc gymkhana 2010

DewA_LavaU

1,500 RPM
Jan 11, 2004
Bintulu
I have come all over from Sarawak just want to feel the hype of this event! :) sapa tak pergi sure rugi gilerrrr~ (racun2) heeeee~

---------- Post added at 12:33 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:30 AM ----------

leslie bro we need to update our MLOC website regarding this Gymkhana Event :)

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
Hey guys,

The main reason for this event is for all to gather and have fun while celebrating New Year. On top of that, we are arranging for a lot of goodies for the participants. We even rope in 2 big sponsors to give the participants additional goodies. Its not easy to convince them as no company has ever partnered with a car club to do a private event before. Like what Leslie has mentioned, you'll really miss out on a lot of goodies.

We have already given about a month's notice for you guys to plan ahead because this is gonna be big event. We really hope you can come and participate. Its not often that you can get driving tips from an experienced race driver/drifter and also have a chance to play in a safe and controlled environment. On top of that, we are the first car club to organize such an event.

Everyone is a winner in the gymkhana as we are working hard to spread out the goodies. Of course, those who finish in the top 3 will get even better prizes. We even have 1 newspaper and 2 magazines who have confirmed to provide coverage for this event. Why miss out on such a huge curtain raiser for 2010? Hope to see more of you there. :wavey:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open Category
1. Mizu - Evo 8
2. EvoZ - Evo 7
3. Kit - Evo 3
4. kh sim - Evo 6
5. Ah Wai - Evo 8
6. Alzaim - Evo 8
7. A4XRBJ1 - Evo X
8. Ah Foo Seremban - Evo 4
9. cha_boy - Evo 3
10. Options - Evo 7
11. Jason - Evo 8MR*
12. Weng - Evo 5
13. Azizi - Evo 9
14. evolution9682 - Evo7
15. Jack_leong - Evo8.5
16. Lanevo6 - Lancer turbo
17. Law - Evo 8MR
18. David - Evo7

*Bobo is pulling out due to work commitments

N/A Category
1. Cedia - Lancer Cedia
2. Badrul - Lancer GT
3. Kojai - Lancer

Spectator
1. Kumar - Evo 7
2. syong888
3. ChrisKhaw - (only wan to makan BBQ) hahahahah
4. drift_devil05 (To be confirm)
5. DewA_LavaU (aaaa sumone can pick me up? wanna tumpang~ hehehe)
6. insaniac7.5 - (only wan to makan BBQ too)

A4XRBJ1

Known Member
Jul 27, 2009
www.awest.de
Can only agree to Leslie and Mizu. Guys, in the past I paid some 2000 RM to attend such an event and that was even without prizes or BBQ and open to all cars manufactors, this is an all Mitsu event!

Forget about who's driving faster or not, I can guarantee you that it will be a great learning experience for everyone, even the most experienced drivers.

As Leslie says, this is a chance to drive your Evo/Lancer really hard like you for sure never did before and you hopefully won't do afterwards, not even on a race track you ride it as hard as here! There's only some cones that can be hit, it's about learning why your car suddenly does things that you didn't expected it to do, why it's not the fastest way to corner like this or what hard breaking is really about.

I guess I can safely bet that 95% of you guys never braked full in their life, when Eva and I did the handling event last year she thought she braked hard but that was nowhere close to hard which is the difference on bumping your car, injurying yourself or others in a real world emergency case.

Even if you're not interested to improve your handling of your Mitsu, come and join for the great party we're going to have. Eva and I are looking forward to our first, big MLOC event and we're sooo happy to be proud members of this club.

I did a lot of stuff with my Honda S2000 and was in a club there too, but what the MLOC committee has organized so far is absolutely outstanding.

Thanks everyone who participated in preparing this event!!!

CU this evening, first Eva will kick some female ass @ Sepang kart track tonight, free admission for Ladies from 8 to 10 pm.

Will join TT afterwards, leave some makan for us, we're hungry then :-)

Andreas

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
Paid in RED

Open Category
1. Mizu - Evo 8
2. EvoZ - Evo 7
3. Kit - Evo 3
4. kh sim - Evo 6
5. Ah Wai - Evo 8
6. Alzaim - Evo 8
7. A4XRBJ1 - Evo X
8. Ah Foo Seremban - Evo 4
9. cha_boy - Evo 3
10. Options - Evo 7
11. Jason - Evo 8MR*
12. Weng - Evo 5
13. Azizi - Evo 9
14. evolution9682 - Evo7
15. Jack_leong - Evo8.5
16. Lanevo6 - Lancer turbo
17. Law - Evo 8MR
18. David - Evo7
19. Eva -Evo X
20. Andy -Evo 9
21. Sulaiman - Evo9
N/A Category
1. Cedia - Lancer Cedia
2. Badrul - Lancer GT
3. Kojai - Lancer

Spectator
1. Kumar - Evo 7
2. syong888
3. ChrisKhaw - (only wan to makan BBQ) hahahahah
4. drift_devil05 (To be confirm)
5. DewA_LavaU (aaaa sumone can pick me up? wanna tumpang~ hehehe)
6. insaniac7.5 - (only wan to makan BBQ too)

There will be special mloc merchandise for sale on that day!!!

Lodging:

We are renting a bungalows on that day which is located beside the track with pool
Each bungalow cost us RM800
Each bungalow has four rooms with 2 beds inside each room.
Each room will cost RM200 (which you guys can share to split up the wages)
Those single or not in need of a room but would like to stay can sleep in the hall. (includes myself) will need to pay RM30.00 per head. but you will need to bring your own sleeping bag.
pls let us know asap on the lodging due to if need of adding bungalows.

pangyau

1,000 RPM
Oct 17, 2009
Malaysia
Sure best this event....have pool party.... + some music.... "what's up my nigaaa laa" + hot chicks + superb ride....

Party all the way.... mmmm... mmmm...mmmm....

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
pangyau,
wanna join the fun?

pangyau

1,000 RPM
Oct 17, 2009
Malaysia
hello leslie,

i wish to... but now in Sabah.... some more my wife still "dalam pantang"
hard to go any where la... But probably back to S.Alam around that time...(hope so laa).

hope to purchase some MLOC merchandise la....
maybe going to ask DewA_LavaU for an assistance.

thanks for the invitation....

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
johnny,
come lah. jadi spectator coz your ride not ready pun jadi lah.. chris also coming

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Specialty Equipment Market Association, or better known to us as SEMA, will be dawning upon us soon and Lexus will be crashing the party with six models filled to the brim with aftermarket pieces and a huge wing that could very well count for a car on its own...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience