Random Car Pics Part 2

chocolatesttarfish

500 RPM
May 13, 2007
PJ/BTU
Glad u guys like it..
i'm so afraid that u guys will bombard me saying that this is the wrong thread to post these..
i experienced it back sometime ago and being shoo away at another picts thread when i post some exotics, sports, luxuries and coupe's...at that thread..~hint* hint*...
which makes me hardly made post or come in after that...

anyway, there's still two F430 in town with a couple of Prancing naughty donkeys like 550, Testa and 355 spidey....the two F430 owner previously own the F360 and porsch 996...
will try to lurk around for their picts...

thanks with regards.
dont b like that bro..keep up the good work..dont take complains too personal..just use them to improve what ur lacking at..anyway..i'll post pics of these if i encounter any..in ipoh currently lol..

TEAMADVAN

1,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
Thanks chocolatesttarfish for the input.
yeah...i once read a forwarded email with the story of an abondoned donkey fell into the well..
When your in deep shits, some will not help but will pour more shits onto u instead..
learn from their shits..and never go back to the shits again...:biggrin:

i guess ipoh's exotic is growing..soon, there will be one new group form...
Ipoh's kampung boy exotic car picts hunters..:smokin:

Last edited:

ultimatevolution7

Chosŏn Inmin'gun 4.25
Jun 30, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.flickr.com
Glad u guys like it..
i'm so afraid that u guys will bombard me saying that this is the wrong thread to post these..
i experienced it back sometime ago and being shoo away at another picts thread when i post some exotics, sports, luxuries and normal car sport coupe's in one same post...[at that thread]..~hint* hint*...
which makes me hardly made post or come in after that...

anyway, there's still two F430 in town with a couple of Prancing naughty donkeys like 550, Testa and 355 spidey....the two F430 owner previously own the F360 and porsch 996...
will try to lurk around for their picts...

thanks with regards.
Most high end European cars are alright, its just that the Japanese stuff wont make a cut there

TEAMADVAN

1,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
Most high end European cars are alright, its just that the Japanese stuff wont make a cut there
Yeah right...nice xmas joke u made...
Hillarious.....thought u named that thread as "RANDOM EXOTICS pics"...
spells and meant.. : E-X-O-T-I-C-S.....

what about the latest Skyline GTR or a more than 10 years old NSX in there? Since when Audi or VW make them?
Like i mentioned before, if its the matter of brand names, is it okay for me to post up an "at least 20 years of old LAMBORGHINI FARMING TRACTOR's" picts?

since i saw hummer and cayenne (some call truck, some call SUV or 4X4), X6 (SUV) and so on..i was thinking it's not too strict and thought its alright to post up everything all in one shot rather than cathegorise some here and there..
well, at least my brain of common sense serve me well. didnt post modded satria or Savvy there.....

But hey, out of curiosity, why do we need to split things up?
me (a poor/flat/brooke car enthusiast) and everyone here share the same aim in here isn'it?.

If really needed to, then why dont split everything into:
randon 4x4, random luxury or higher end 4x4, random hatch back, random luxury/higher end hatch back, random sedan and higher end sedan, and the long-long list goes on...so that the ZTH will flow up with loads of spamed threads here and there....then what? hooray?

i guess, your very own rules consider broken by your own self....

my Low classed 0.2 for the higher class : u guys should have name it "higher standard" or "higher classed" cars thread..
so that low classed like me and some others won't dare to put in a single drop of cents or anything into it and polute that elegant thread...

Ok, thats just my low class-ed point of view/input (which doesnt mean anything at all. u can call it crap though) for somebody at higher ground side.
I didnt mean to start a war here and i dont think its a good idea to start one with rich guys like u all....
Pls forgive and ingore my statement if its sound anoying. They mean nothing (for u guys).. No offends intended.
I guess its very understand-able for a poor guy like me to be "not so reasonable" since i'm barely educated. should i make it simple - kurang baca..not kurang ajar-ed.. ^_^

best regards with greets.~ Merry Xmas in adv.

Last edited:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
taikor Lam, where have you been missing. How are you? miss you so much. I got the sense of why you left. You are not low class lah....never had a mind in me that you are low class...keep in touch ok?

TEAMADVAN

1,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
taikor Lam, where have you been missing. How are you? miss you so much. I got the sense of why you left. You are not low class lah....never had a mind in me that you are low class...keep in touch ok?
LOL..how are u bro...loooong time no see...
yeah...i'm still alive and kickin'..:biggrin:

me no exotic ma..no luxuries cars and no more sports car..
now flat brooke...only kapchai i've got...so ma low-low class liao lor...

but thank god..i still got ton's of REAL friends (who money can't buy) who didnt part anyone out.
Kapchai or 4 wheelers or 10 wheelers...we still call "friend"...
some better one called me "brader"...not "sister"..:biggrin:

check your PM..:itsme:

lan evo

3,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Visit site
u mean my Honda C70 kapchai? haha...so far so good...LOL...
long time no see bro..how r u?
i saw some funny bumper at leong place,isnt that yours?:rofl:cant wait to see another monster from u

btw,your ex features here

http://speedhunters.com/archive/2009/12/18/guest-blog-auto-salon-mag-gt-gt-super-gt-with-a-difference.aspx

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Ah~~so glad to see the charcoal monster....I still remember how it look like before it became that charcoal monster.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Colin Chapman had it right by cutting weight and the Ariel Atom is one of the best possible examples of that in these times.

Weighing in at next to nothing, just an extra handful or horses on one of these would go a long way in terms of performance. That’s precisely what German tuner Wimmer RS had in mind with their performance kit for the Atom 3...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience