13 Dec 2009, track day pics

TWLoh

Jul 31, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Kumho Ecsta XS 205/50ZR15 = RM270/pc
bought it at UHP Racing, Aman Suria. Cash & carry, they dun pasang for you. :proud:
wah~ too expensive for me, cant afford it.
how about Kumho Ku31? i going to try it soon because my tyre nearly finish after sepang track day.

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

This is my driving with above Mr TW's car, haha, it looks quite slow on the video, dun shoot us :P

1st round, dam terrible driving skill, a lot mistake on steering work! ( yes i know u will agree) :(

[youtube]Wn0b4pKpxOQ[/youtube]

2nd round, ok getting better driving..but i know still got thing to improve :P

[youtube]rTRG5b3Sx6s[/youtube]

for expert out there please dun feel shy to critic my mistake, thx~ :D
wah~ u wan mention my name as Mr.TW meh? kekeke

canken2

1,500 RPM
Mar 18, 2004
PJ
Visit site
Hi there...I don't really know if this is the right place to ask but I'm just gonna go ahead and try my luck..lol..Are jeeps allowed on track days or is it just limited to cars. Not being ignorant to say that a jeep isnt a car but i mean 4wd vehicles in question. Can they participate?
[Quote from SIC official website]
Any make/model cars or bike will be allowed to participate for the track day. It may be an extensively modified Supra, or could be a classic VW Beetle, it will still be allowed on the track.
Our only requirements is that the engine is not leaking oil, and that the car meets our national safety code (i.e. seat belts in working condition, brakes working).
Any make/model cars or bike will be allowed to participate for the track day. It may be an extensively modified Supra, or could be a classic VW Beetle, it will still be allowed on the track.
Our only requirements is that the engine is not leaking oil, and that the car meets our national safety code (i.e. seat belts in working condition, brakes working).
[Unquote]

best to call and check to get the official confirmation.

Track info/ rates kindly contact :
Mr. Kumarasamy
([email protected])
Contact No : 03-8778 2240.

Sepang Circuit Track Days | Sepang Circuit

KEE aka Storm

Known Member
Nov 22, 2009
Subang Jaya

iczmage

Dec 15, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Would there be any track days in Jan?haha...my car?it's a land rover discovery with a 1jz-gte..i'm kinda worried though if i do go, cause the corners would be a real problem for me...

amansenna

Jun 24, 2009
Thanks for posting photos of my Golf. I've been trying to get a photo with the flaming exhaust!
Thank you for the kind words. I like the description of "silent killer":rofl:

SnooPDoGGY

1,500 RPM
Mar 23, 2005
TwoForties
Visit site
Thanks for posting photos of my Golf. I've been trying to get a photo with the flaming exhaust!
Thank you for the kind words. I like the description of "silent killer":rofl:
oh yea... i saw ur car too... cool..

and i saw an eg (so called track car) almost hit ur car at turn 15... fuhhh...

that eg was try to outbreak me and almost hit into u...

i oso cuak edi...

c ya when i c ya...

peace...

miahahahhahahahahahahaha...

ariel

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2005
Awesome..I'm gonna try and go for one of these track days...thanks..

...last time got RAV4 having fun in track day...not bad at all but need to very carefull when dealing with all corners there...gud luck bro! :wavey:

danny_rigid

1,500 RPM
Oct 7, 2004
Cheras
www.epmotorclub.com
RAV4 ker Starlet?