13 Dec 2009, track day pics

canken2

1,500 RPM
Mar 18, 2004
PJ
Visit site
no problem canken, no need to sorry wat, anyway my car stock only nothing special ma, hihihi...:biggrin:

eh, you are driving the blue putra ah? you are damn fast oh, potong me like potong sayur :driver::driver:
yes, tat's my car, my skill still very lousy, kena tapau by many cars also...

dawg

Known Member
Nov 29, 2003
Selangor
dawgsevo.blogspot.com
When go into track, it is always best to have 1 competitor only. And that competitor is yourself. As long as you are achieving your set lap times, you have improved and beat your competitor. Dont have the mindset of challenging other cars because some cars are faster and some are slower, which will be a totally different category...

The challenge is always to beat yourself and follow the rules of track. And of cos the thing you must be doing is always enjoy yourself in track and have fun.

kl_akdreams

Jun 28, 2009
When go into track, it is always best to have 1 competitor only. And that competitor is yourself. As long as you are achieving your set lap times, you have improved and beat your competitor. Dont have the mindset of challenging other cars because some cars are faster and some are slower, which will be a totally different category...

The challenge is always to beat yourself and follow the rules of track. And of cos the thing you must be doing is always enjoy yourself in track and have fun.
totally agree. this is what track day for.

TWLoh

Jul 31, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
bro, ur kumho tyre how much per pc?

---------- Post added at 11:29 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

my video. but dun shoot me, my car LMST too slow. hehe

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mHjxBlg0434&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mHjxBlg0434&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

RB26

GoKart Lover
Jul 14, 2005
selayang
www.mangoesteen.net
This is my driving with above Mr TW's car, haha, it looks quite slow on the video, dun shoot us :P

1st round, dam terrible driving skill, a lot mistake on steering work! ( yes i know u will agree) :(

[youtube]Wn0b4pKpxOQ[/youtube]

2nd round, ok getting better driving..but i know still got thing to improve :P

[youtube]rTRG5b3Sx6s[/youtube]

for expert out there please dun feel shy to critic my mistake, thx~ :D

Last edited:

tecque

500 RPM
Jun 29, 2005
sbn
how the kumh ecsta xs perform compare wit ad07 195 series?? have u tested it?

KEE aka Storm

Known Member
Nov 22, 2009
Subang Jaya
Copy & paste from my FB, malas to re-type ma:biggrin::biggrin:

Storm Kee tyre review

dry,
performance is good, close to, but not as good as AD07

wet,
better than what i've expected, drive in heavy rain, puddle of water, cross flowing water, the car still move in the direction whr the steering is pointing at 110km/h.

road noise,
acceptable to me :P

comfort level,
very comfortable for a UHP tyre.

corrupt monk

Known Member
Mar 21, 2007
3 words....I LOVE KUMHO!

Comparing to AD07..i would say evenly matched? fark me if i'm mistaken cos the threads on the AD07 didnt last me long enough to give a better feedback..LOL..but bang for the buck? 205 / 50 / 15 man...

Noticed a black neo on kumhos too.

iczmage

Dec 15, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Hi there...I don't really know if this is the right place to ask but I'm just gonna go ahead and try my luck..lol..Are jeeps allowed on track days or is it just limited to cars. Not being ignorant to say that a jeep isnt a car but i mean 4wd vehicles in question. Can they participate?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Proton Wira 1.8 SOHC turbo Automatic

Spec

1.4G93 SOHC Engine
2.OEM Pistons
3.Cleaning Head and Polish
4. 510cc injector
5.Walbro Fuel pump
6.Turbo TD05 Evo 2
7.GSR Turbo Manifold
8.Microtech LT4 Fuel controller
9.RED Line Racing Lubrican
10.RED Line ATF Racing
11.No Intercooler
12.Blizz Air Filter

Tuning done on the Dyno At Mellinium Motorsport Sunway,and make it the
164 whp 210ft torque at 0.9 bar boost.The oem auto trans still can support for 1bar boost.
The engine fully rebuild...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience