Microtech

chrissyong

500 RPM
Aug 14, 2007

microtech lt10s or a piggy bag is good enuff for your application,since so basic mods..

so need to dyno tuning 1st to optimize adj.cam & fuel regulator then install piggyback or just directly tune with piggyback?[/QUOTE]

bro, micro tech lt10s is stand alone ecu not same like piggy back ecu,the piggy back ecu is got many delay signal from main ecu sensor,still got weak point,if not is pro tuner will blow your engine,better way is stand alone ecu

patrickgun

Known Member
Jul 7, 2005
penang
A million thanks to bro joshua for tuning my car today, a very satisfied customer here today although not as high as i targeted....will look for you again after a engine rebuild..btw, i got small issues on the lower rev part..the car keeps jerking..any idea bro joshua ?

chrissyong

500 RPM
Aug 14, 2007
A million thanks to bro joshua for tuning my car today, a very satisfied customer here today although not as high as i targeted....will look for you again after a engine rebuild..btw, i got small issues on the lower rev part..the car keeps jerking..any idea bro joshua ?
that only is a cool start setting,your car got air con rite?just go find one the old school toyota FICD install to your engine then setting little is can be solve your problem,visit chop chop shop told they will easy can get one,good luck bro.

patrickgun

Known Member
Jul 7, 2005
penang
cool start ? when idle time d car juz keep dying....like engine died...den have to crank and rev ..if dont rev, it will die again

oinkoink

Known Member
Aug 9, 2008
Singapore
sound like too lean to me... how about after warm up?

it could be due to the injector adjustment with water temp set too low.

patrickgun

Known Member
Jul 7, 2005
penang
i need help...my car now kenot start at all....crank the engine, only got the starter sound...nothing else....HOW ???

oinkoink

Known Member
Aug 9, 2008
Singapore
if you got the dongle you can make some adjustment on your crank temp and water temp adjustment. i did some adjustment on this 2 parameter to crank up easier.

patrickgun

Known Member
Jul 7, 2005
penang
ok...the car is cranking normally now, but i experience jerking at low revs especially around the 2.5k rpm...the car keeps jerking and the petrol consumption is bad...I also smell petrol the whole way...izit the car too rich already ?

---------- Post added at 05:33 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:27 AM ----------

ok...the car is cranking normally now, but i experience jerking at low revs especially around the 2.5k rpm...the car keeps jerking and the petrol consumption is bad...I also smell petrol the whole way...izit the car too rich already ?

oinkoink

Known Member
Aug 9, 2008
Singapore
mircotech is a very high fuel consumption ECU as it does not run on close loop like haltech or other ECU.

is better for you to go back to joshua to sort out the low rpm problem.

my idle also too rich, after did some adjustment myself is not so bad now.

after all joshua's tuning is good, he manage to push my car till 129whp on 1.6 stock engine :proud:

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
hey patrick...
hi..sorry for the late reply..glad car feels good..with the 316 race cams u have on the cars and the bad engine condition u have,i recomend u get a new rebuild and then just pop by for a retune..as the cam overlap is too high and the 316cams need really high compression..as u currently only 10.8cr :1 with 81mm..well once the other stuff is settled bring it over..
anyway have fun...just sms me if anything...

cheers
Joshua
Merry Christmas and happy new year :)

wayne84

Known Member
Aug 9, 2005
Mallaca
hey patrick...
hi..sorry for the late reply..glad car feels good..with the 316 race cams u have on the cars and the bad engine condition u have,i recomend u get a new rebuild and then just pop by for a retune..as the cam overlap is too high and the 316cams need really high compression..as u currently only 10.8cr :1 with 81mm..well once the other stuff is settled bring it over..

cheers
Joshua
hello joshua ...

im oledi get my tomei cam and cam pulley ... thanks ya ...

next time will go find u to tune my car ... soli bocz not ask u to rebuild my car since is so far from perak to kl .... but install microtech sure will in ur place :biggrin:

:wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey:

patrickgun

Known Member
Jul 7, 2005
penang
hey patrick...

cheers
Joshua

No probs bro...the engine is on its way as we speak now...btw... why does my microtech keep blinking red light ?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

I would like to consult penang forumers on any reconmended shop to install security system for my car in Penang.

Hope some of you guys can reconmend me some shop that
- has good experience & skill
- good service
- resonable price

i only know cosplus and brothers. And i dun really trust their workmanship.

Well.. i am not much familiar with these stuff anyway and worried that some installer did not install the system properly and might mess up the wiring in the car.

I am thinking of...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience