The best security for your car!!!

hansmaniac

May 2, 2007
u can install another alarm unit to control fuel cut. control by using remote control.

install a normal alarm system. using the alarm active ground(-) signal output(grey wire) to connect to a relay. using a relay to turn ground(-) output to positive output(+). connect tis output(+) to original fuel pump relay wire.

went alarm is activate, fuel pump is active too. wen wen alarm is deactivate, pump is not in function.using LED as indicator.
Nice one.. never thought of using another alarm system to control the fuel pump relay.:top:

ToY_mAcHiNe5

Known Member
Sep 1, 2008
some how, we need to follow what Mr Bean do to his car... put door lock at car door, then 'quick release' the steering whenever get out from car.. put into beg. make sure ur beg big enough to put 'Nardi limited' or 'E3 momo 3 spoke' inside.. hehe..

jombiee

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
Ghombau
....thank you for sharing ! I'm a car thief, you make my life easier, keep on posting:thefinger:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

Im looking at the rota ce28 16" 8j ET20 (Deep concave) at the moment. The reason why i choose 16" its not too big neither small. My bigger concerns are,

1) does 8j rim clear my turning radius?
2) Will ET20 make the rims to come out of fender( front) and body (rear)?

I have not gone to the rims shop to do any fittings, just before i can do that, i would like to be sure of what i can and cant. your suggestions and comments in this is highly appreciated. Thanks allot
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience