ZTH KuChiNG zone

evoX2

1,000 RPM
May 11, 2005
KCH
What i worried is during climbing hill........... if i use manual gear i dunno how to stop at the middle of the hill and then go again. i scared the car will lose control .....
no offense, must learn to drive properly before thinking to own a sport car. A super fast car without control is junk :P

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
hummm.........me agree!!!!!

GTT and GTR34 might not have the same length as thier bumpers design is different plus the widht is completely different. As you might seen a GTT and GTR34 before while the GTT look like a torpedo, while the GTR34 look like Godzilla.

rex79gt

500 RPM
Jan 9, 2008
Ngiao City
GTR = fatter skyline but god like performance
GTT/S = normal 2 door car :P

darkwizard

Jul 10, 2006
Kaching...
no offense, must learn to drive properly before thinking to own a sport car. A super fast car without control is junk :P
True especially on auto trans High Powered Car...the brakes won't be able to stop it if the engine power is still transmit to the wheel when slowing down unless you drive like rex (always make full use of the brakes + manual shift to D3, 2 and L)....

In manual trans high power car, we can cut off the power to the wheel when the clutch is pressed in plus there is additional control like using the lower gear to maximise engine braking...

On the stop going up the half hill on manual trans, it is not so hard if your handbrakes are in good conditions. Practice the foot work will do...drive it a few days sure will get used to the manual car.

Last edited:

rex79gt

500 RPM
Jan 9, 2008
Ngiao City
use gear to stop the car > engine brake
haha

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
sure or not? stock brake?

i heard ur is 6 pots punya lei....hahaha

rex79gt

500 RPM
Jan 9, 2008
Ngiao City
no la, my slow car not need 6 pot so kintio one
haha

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
hummm.... i saw last time are 6 pots lei...

Hi raymond....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To those who study in Subang Colleges, and used to park ur car in the residential area of Subang SS14/2 (Behind the 2 petrol station), please be aware of the f@rking snatcher.

Just met 1 while walking to my office, luckily the strap broken and my briefcase dropped.

The snatcher is riding a motobike, can't really see the number plate ( short sight), but it start with B**...wearing a blue wind breaker, black tinted helmet. He just look suspicious, coz he seemed like get ready his hand...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience