choose which one suspension for bnr34?

rainbow

Known Member
Mar 9, 2009

.................................sry, please delete the thread.

Last edited:

rainbow

Known Member
Mar 9, 2009
2nd hand suspension, dono how is the condition. do not know still good or not.. hehe..will worry.

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Ya. Go buy Aragosta. :biggrin:

NeniNeniBoBo

Known Member
Jan 8, 2009
Actually I'm not well in choosing suspension, is good if anyone can suggest how to choose? Soft or hard suspension is the best on the road and track? Is this is up to personal like?

Sorry I cant answer your question Bro rainbow but currently im using Ohlins suspension which is modded by previous owner. I don't know how to describe the feeling, I just can say it not comfortable as BMW one...... Sorry im noob....

gobiz

500 RPM
May 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
heard from UK owners Ohlins is great for track setup...

Bilstein and KW are good as well - many Continental cars use them

Tein is good for the street but I find it very harsh on my r32 (harsh car anyway hehehe)

In the end, it's up to your purpose...drag,track, or posing :)

farizio

Known Member
Nov 26, 2007
KL
aragosta ?? how much??
brand new? around 10k our money

second hand around 3.5k.. but once rosak dunno how to repair, so pakai buang la hahaha (not to mention rare item)

but you can be the king of sepang circuit or bukit tinggi la

just dont take the DUKE highway, sure terpelanting your car

semperfi

Known Member
Aug 19, 2009
Worldwide
:rofl:

---------- Post added at 06:41 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:34 AM ----------

You can forget about comfort once you start to get aftermarket suspension kits. Just my 2 cents.
Rainbow, Tein superstreet, nismo S-Tune (NO, not you bro), wide range to choose from if you wanna start from basic. With uneven roads in KK made for 4x4 (even my previous 4x4's suspension was not spared!), you can forget comfy!

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
:rofl:

---------- Post added at 06:41 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:34 AM ----------

You can forget about comfort once you start to get aftermarket suspension kits. Just my 2 cents.
Rainbow, Tein superstreet, nismo S-Tune (NO, not you bro), wide range to choose from if you wanna start from basic. With uneven roads in KK made for 4x4 (even my previous 4x4's suspension was not spared!), you can forget comfy!
kk? rainbow is eric kah? lolz:thefinger:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello all sifus out there :) ,i need ur help about bushing..from wat i know, theres also a pu bushing..?how much is it,for satria gti?and where can i find it?of coz with installation lah.. :P ..thank you!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience