Car knocking how much?

tylerfoo

Aug 8, 2009
Georgetown, Pen
Hi,

My friend's new saga has some small bent-ins on the door and he's planning to get it fixed.

The bent-in is only visible under the sun and only after careful examination.

So if he were to bring it to fix, how much will it cost? Or will the workshop advice him not to waste money on such minor stuff?

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
either they charge sky high or they will advise him not to fix...

Your fren car is daily ride or weekend one?? if is daily one then just wait lah, cos it's so easy to get dent, ppl open door carelessly, motorist lah, you fix it today you will get another pretty soon...

If your fren wanna get it done, cheaper way is less than rm100 (price vary place to place) only touch up the dent part, perfectionist will notice the slight differences with the paint, but overall ok... expensive one you might hv to spray the whole door, less than 200...

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
Sigh... although i can understand how heartbroken your fren is when he saw the dent, but he will get used to it slowly, it's really considered impossible to maintain a car flawless, all we can do is just drive carefully and keep our finger crossed!! : ) i paint my car twice all because someone else bang me, hit and run!! cannot tahan the ugly so paint it... hahaha...

djenrelle

Known Member
Oct 6, 2005
Shah Alam
www.kuasakuda.com
if panel beating, then for sure needs painting.. tiny dent huh?... just sent to paint shop... pay for painting and get free dent treatment. tiny dent only needs filler.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

While it’s no secret that Porsche will be rolling out an all-new model come Detroit next month, the money is still out on exactly what this new model is or will be.

The internet trolls have hit the ‘warp speed’ button on the rumour mill and things like the baby three-doored Cayenne, dubbed the Cajun, another 911 variant and even the production...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience