Nissan Fairlady Club

TamanLinkin

Known Member
Jun 7, 2009
if so its time for trackday dude :biggrin: nyway you got any windscreen for z arr? how much issit? how about hks sld and 5/16" plenum other than skunk2? how much issit hehehe

cwf86

Known Member
Apr 17, 2006
Got. Call me if you really interested. I got all the stuff you looking for.

yong972

Known Member
Jun 29, 2009
bro CWF ... bila free lets go yum char ... my car back already ... XD

cwf86

Known Member
Apr 17, 2006
Now lo. Im going to meet with some members. You could get my number easily from fairlady forum. Call me anytime. Haha welcome back!

yong972

Known Member
Jun 29, 2009
lolz ... just habis dinner ... which part of cheras you stay arh ... im from sungai long ...

cwf86

Known Member
Apr 17, 2006
Yes.. SLD second hand. Got varieties of plenum and plenum spacer i can get for u. wind screen got plenty. As long as u got the $$ bro wahahahaha

TamanLinkin

Known Member
Jun 7, 2009
Yes.. SLD second hand. Got varieties of plenum and plenum spacer i can get for u. wind screen got plenty. As long as u got the $$ bro wahahahaha
sebab tu mau tanya harga dulu. mau tanya "maam besar" dulu hehe. pm me the price can ar?

cwf86

Known Member
Apr 17, 2006
I do not recommend Skunk2 spacer as I have used and sold it off. Giving me tonnes of problems and doesn't add much power. Im currently using Kinetix and it really improves the response alot. Lost to Evo 8 before Kinetix and ate it after Kinetix.

maley

Dec 10, 2009
perak
hye..i'm just want ur advice about 350z cos now i'm still survey to buy a japanesse sport car.i've intrested 350z.can u give advantage n disadvantage about this car.

TamanLinkin

Known Member
Jun 7, 2009
yep thats why i want the kinetix. a lot of 350z forum recommends it. only go for skunk2 if ur a honda.

Applejuice

Known Member
Nov 27, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
disadvantage - its too low, its only for 2 people, and aftermarket parts are very expensive, hard to drive in rain
advantage - it looks good, sounds amazing, fun to drive, quite fast stock, can drift, good aircond, big boot, better than most cars in that price range, can use ron 95. (not that i use it tho)

then again everything depends on personal preference..

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

cwf, kinetix cost how much second hand?

katzman90

500 RPM
Jun 11, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
disadvantage - its too low, its only for 2 people, and aftermarket parts are very expensive, hard to drive in rain
advantage - it looks good, sounds amazing, fun to drive, quite fast stock, can drift, good aircond, big boot, better than most cars in that price range, can use ron 95. (not that i use it tho)

then again everything depends on personal preference..
The main disadvantage is the roadtax. :biggrin:

Last edited:

cwf86

Known Member
Apr 17, 2006
The last set of second hand kinetix took by me ahahaha. Now only got new set of Kinetix. Pmed you the price Jason. Its worth the money. Cosworth is the best among intake plenum but its too costly even for myself and the price does not justify the power that it produce.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

yesterday my GF car windows was smashed on the driver side. item lost is some coins,cd player,cds.
happened in sg chua area(behind Venus) according to resident there ,few car in the area received the same fate
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience