DIY Install Engine Start Button (with pictures)

RoyBlue

Sep 10, 2007
whoa... which wire you cut.... ? the color?

wsonny

Known Member
May 21, 2005
Ampang
The colour is different from wat the forum show. I'm driving a mira L5 turbo. I cut one of the wire but still can use the key to start so i re connect back, is tat mean if i cut another wire will b correct.:hmmmm:

Altec90

Mar 17, 2009
For me, Waja. I think it easy to do it. Only Cost RM10~20.

Actually, you just need to buy some relay + wire, a switch that very flexible, Waja panel got 5 button, 1 disarm Alarm Siren, following with fog lamp switch then, emergency light then Heater.

I just need to find the disarm Alarm Siren switch panel(since i already change my alarm), and some wiring with relay, and i just pull my key to on, just press the button it started. I'll post my video afterward or tomorrow. Anyway, i wanna do something like 7Heaven does,

ACC switch, On Switch and Start Switch! wow! just like D1Spec! wakakakak :rofl::rofl::rofl:

SagaR3Supercharge

Aug 30, 2008
awsome...

i would like to do it also..

just wait n see

when the money comes....

hihihii... is it same the colour of the wire on saga?

corollagl

Mar 14, 2009
Hi forumer,

Nice Idea using switch button.
Want to install but afew question in doubt
witch switch can use. Normaly open or normaly closed?
how many point conection should have at switch?
My place got alot of switch(spare part store).blur to select.
not familiar with electrician.mechanical oklah.
can explain for me.

Virus-C

Jul 22, 2007
nice post man.. Do keep up the good work.. ZTH needs more DIY posts like these..
:D

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

allo

My car is very old and the white paint on some parts are crisping, I would like to spray over the parts to atleast cover it. The old paint is still very white, is not yet turn yellowish or anything, but its not reflective, just plain white. So hopefully patching it wont get very obvious unbalance look.

So what type of paint should i use and where can I buy it? Preferable can spray type. And can I make it look reflective by polishing it?

But i dun think can polish also bcuz the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience