www.autojunctions.com
Posting on behalf of a friend - Raymond of Raydiance

Mazda RX7 SA (Savanah)

Engine - Transplanted RX7 FC3S Mark 5 engine
Lots of goodies - please call Raymond to Inquire

Call
Raymond Wong: 012.299.5499

-- Disclaimer --

As stated above, i'm merely posting on behalf of the above mentioned seller. I bear no responsibility towards WHATSOEVER that may or may not arise from the sales of this car. Please deal direct as i'm just a medium for posting of this thread. Thanks

Attachments

Rock Lee

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2004
Klang, Selangor
www.rockmotorsport.com
OMG this car is so fucking tempting

raymond

Known Member
May 19, 2004
Visit site
Alright.

This car born in 1979. The car is old enough. OLD power Roots.:biggrin: Come with 13B turbo engine. Front mount RB25 Intercooler with a Greddy Blowoff. Stainless steel air filter. Front 4 pot FC, also FC. 5 lugs. 17 inch Works Racing 8,9j. Metal Body Kit. LOL... Fully Metal Car.

Interior is raw. With FC dashboard, SSCUS Semi Bucket Leather Seats. Short Shifter. MOMO Gear Knob + Handbrake. Turbo Boost Meter by Jasma.

Well. Original engine. No extra mod. Boost 0.6bar. err... what else.

Others interested about the car, can come visit me at Raydiance Autospa. I will explain to you more. Before that, let you know, the car is an old Transformer Bi atch...................

:biggrin:.

Flat Black, protected by Raydiance Autospa...

from
Raymond

Last edited:

raymond

Known Member
May 19, 2004
Visit site
last Price.

RM 12k.
Take it with another 17 inch sports rim, black 5 spoke deep dish with RE050.
Take it without SSCus Seats. I will put back 1 Seat.

RM 12k without SSCus seat and without Works sport rim.

FAST! Act fast. No more negotiation. Lazy. RM 12k Cash, take it. :D

RX 7 Prince

Jan 5, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
hi there Raymond Im new here, Well Im intrested in ur car mind wht is the proper time to call u coz im very intrested on your car making me crazy...

chimaera1855

1,500 RPM
Sep 10, 2007
wow 12k???thats a lot of car for that price.good luck on ur sale.i also just started car detailing service so we are in the same family.

raymond

Known Member
May 19, 2004
Visit site
For those for interested to the car, please call me for test drive and view the car

012-2995499
Raymond

chimaera1855: Wow! great. We can share some ideas of detailing. I am interested in all detailing things. :D

Come my beer garden to have a beer and chit chat. :P

ciao... RX7 Rock!

RM 12k Negotiable! Come fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ok - so here's what I do to wash, polish and wax my car. Ages ago I bought a Zymol starter pack and it came with everything I needed. Zymol and another brand called Swissol are very upmarket waxes and polishes. You may feel they're a bit extreme for your car - and in the great scheme of things - they probably are. But I'm a believer in "you get what you pay for".

It all comes down to how much you love your car, your personal budget and preference. For example - the wax & polish I like...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience