Microtech

jo1

Known Member
Dec 8, 2004
The '3rd party' logging software or new from Microtech itself?

oinkoink

Known Member
Aug 9, 2008
Singapore
swift sport is not running on DVVT. is running on VVT.

I manage to get LT10s to work on my swift sport.

installation is not done by joshua but tuning is done by him doing 129 whp.

so for installation you have to check with him does he want to do it.

i still pending joshun to help me sort out my reminding wiring on VVT and fan control which was not done up by the person who install the LT10s on my car.

Joshua,
can you let me know which sat you free to help me sort my wiring so i can drive up to sunway?

Last edited:

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003

i still pending joshun to help me sort out my reminding wiring on VVT and fan control which was not done up by the person who install the LT10s on my car.

Joshua,
can you let me know which sat you free to help me sort my wiring so i can drive up to sunway?
can no probs...just that these few weeks seem so busy with christmas and new year around the corner...would be best if car was brought in like in 1st or 2nd week of jan..or if u really cant wait then have to organise one of these saturdays...

can it wait?
or in rush?

oinkoink

Known Member
Aug 9, 2008
Singapore
can no probs...just that these few weeks seem so busy with christmas and new year around the corner...would be best if car was brought in like in 1st or 2nd week of jan..or if u really cant wait then have to organise one of these saturdays...

can it wait?
or in rush?
not in a rush =)

i bring in on one of jan sat then

ronaldinho_375

Known Member
Oct 18, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
hye vteckiller a.k.a Joshua

need ur advice.
my car lancer GLX 1.6 (4g18 with CVT gb) have done :
1. Powerzone High Cam
2. Powerzone Cam Pulley
3. Powerzone 4-2-1 Extractor
4. K&N Drop in Filter
5. Works Fuel Pressure Regulator
6. Mythelogy Crank Pulley
7. Guang Dao Voltage Stabilizer
8. Photo Conducted Pressure Power Accelerator

so should i tune my car or original ECU still can take care this modification.
if tune what tune should i go? remap ECU? piggyback? or standalone?

Please recommend with best price.
Thanks bro.

Enslaved

Known Member
Jun 17, 2005
Kuala Lumpur

Joshua,
Hmm..factory quoted 125 hp at the crank and Jo squeezed out 129 whp - that is good results! Is your engine stock or did you do any mods on it? Am thinking of getting the car but modification parts seem quite limited in Malaysia. Any kind advice is most appreciated..

oinkoink

Known Member
Aug 9, 2008
Singapore
Hmm..factory quoted 125 hp at the crank and Jo squeezed out 129 whp - that is good results! Is your engine stock or did you do any mods on it? Am thinking of getting the car but modification parts seem quite limited in Malaysia. Any kind advice is most appreciated..
stock engine with full exhaust system and open pod intake.

parts is difficult to find and expensive in malaysia. you can find more parts in SG.

Jay_ztune

Known Member
Jan 31, 2008
Hi Joshua,

I bought a 2nd hand MT-8 with digi hand-controller from ebay. It was previously installed in a Holden(V6). I would like to install it to a starlet turbo 4e-fte (4cylinder). Will this unit works fine? Many Thanks!

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
Hi Joshua,

I bought a 2nd hand MT-8 with digi hand-controller from ebay. It was previously installed in a Holden(V6). I would like to install it to a starlet turbo 4e-fte (4cylinder). Will this unit works fine? Many Thanks!
no mate,it will only work on a honden v6 or someother v6 which share the same trigger tooth profile..no chance to install it to your 4e,unless its sent back to australia for reprogramming which cost aud450,which is not worth it...approx rm1500...

---------- Post added at 01:01 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:59 AM ----------

hye vteckiller a.k.a Joshua

need ur advice.
my car lancer GLX 1.6 (4g18 with CVT gb) have done :
1. Powerzone High Cam
2. Powerzone Cam Pulley
3. Powerzone 4-2-1 Extractor
4. K&N Drop in Filter
5. Works Fuel Pressure Regulator
6. Mythelogy Crank Pulley
7. Guang Dao Voltage Stabilizer
8. Photo Conducted Pressure Power Accelerator

so should i tune my car or original ECU still can take care this modification.
if tune what tune should i go? remap ECU? piggyback? or standalone?

Please recommend with best price.
Thanks bro.
microtech lt10s or a piggy bag is good enuff for your application,since so basic mods..

Jay_ztune

Known Member
Jan 31, 2008
no mate,it will only work on a honden v6 or someother v6 which share the same trigger tooth profile..no chance to install it to your 4e,unless its sent back to australia for reprogramming which cost aud450,which is not worth it...approx rm1500...

That's help. How about lt-8 which previously in a suzuki swift (4 cylinder). still needs reprogramming?
Cheers

ronaldinho_375

Known Member
Oct 18, 2004
Kuala Lumpur

microtech lt10s or a piggy bag is good enuff for your application,since so basic mods..[/QUOTE]

so need to dyno tuning 1st to optimize adj.cam & fuel regulator then install piggyback or just directly tune with piggyback?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Japan’s Car Top magazine has been informed in detail of Nissan’s secret test drive event held earlier this month&nbsp;at its Tochigi proving grounds.</p><p>An unnamed&nbsp;test driver&nbsp;has spoken exclusively to Car Top magazine about an event held by Nissan to allow 30 people to test drive the 2008 GT-R at its Tochigi proving grounds earlier this month. No media representatives were invited...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience