Open Track Day on 29th NOv 2009

blue.taxi

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006
romen,
look at ur drive w/ the Myvi seem so fun lah.... may be I should try once w/ my Auto Myvi (full stock) in 1 day. good video too....!!!

benzer

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
romen,
Nice drive coaching by ur sifu!
Thanks for the video, Im driving the DC5 chasing down my fren Subaru in part 2..

romen_

Known Member
Aug 31, 2005
kl
tmnlinkin, trust in your 350z more!
it's the same company that made the Gojira! :D

bluetaxi; lol wanna feel crazy loads of bodyroll? haha your myvi will definitely give you that :D

benzer; haha I believe you know hahf very well oso :P
He & CFS have taught me quite a bit! :D
Fuiyo don't play play with your dc5; scooby with a snail oso cant run!

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
benzer,
w u.....u drive wat car oso u'll chase all cars 1 lar!hahaha..it's time 4 better tires man!

chicken03

Dec 7, 2003
hey guy....had fun at track day...arrived quite late ...sighz...
Sam: wtf ?? GTR35??? u sakit sumwhere ? lolz....
The black EP3 is fast...no doubt...good chap...
It was really good weather ...there was so many track cars also...trying chasing them .....fun..:)

minivan

1,500 RPM
Jun 11, 2004
BBBangi/KL
Visit site
hey guy....had fun at track day...arrived quite late ...sighz...
Sam: wtf ?? GTR35??? u sakit sumwhere ? lolz....
The black EP3 is fast...no doubt...good chap...
It was really good weather ...there was so many track cars also...trying chasing them .....fun..:)
Chris... got typo in ur post... its 'white' EP3 which is fast! :driver:

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
minivan,
eh?u 1 me 2 reveal wat's under ur hood is it?hehehehheeheh

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
minivan,
go ahead..kumpul lagi dosa....dis year's posa dah lps,yes..nex year ada lagi!wakakakakakakka

chicken03

Dec 7, 2003
minivan: no typo error lar....dun be so humble ler....all notice the fast black ep only.... :biggrin:
hahahahaha
it was good ...coz i was not alone on track this time.....hehehehe...cheers bro :thefinger:

dawg

Known Member
Nov 29, 2003
Selangor
dawgsevo.blogspot.com
TamanLinKin,
u mean u'll spin out once u tekan ard d corners?hurh?kenot b wat?350Z is such a nice car 2 drive.or u just switched over 2 RWD?can't b..i think i've seen u ard few times dy in SIC open track day,right?anyway,nice vid.....dat GTR is getting faster n faster....
the white gtr still got 180kmh speed cut. max at 188kmh only at the straights.
but the acceleration and cornering speed is just excellent.

tamanlinkin, dont full throttle in the midst of a corner, try to just maintain throttle and you wont spin out. or check your tire pressure. very common for people to not check tire pressure, making it too high pressure will be one of the cause of tail happy. FYI when i set my tire pressure at 33psi, drive to sepang it ends up at 38psi. Have to reduce back to 32-30psi region and later only pump back up the next day.

benzer

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
tmnlinkin, trust in your 350z more!
it's the same company that made the Gojira! :D

bluetaxi; lol wanna feel crazy loads of bodyroll? haha your myvi will definitely give you that :D

benzer; haha I believe you know hahf very well oso :P
He & CFS have taught me quite a bit! :D
Fuiyo don't play play with your dc5; scooby with a snail oso cant run!
this scooby is without the snail 1! with snail 1 cannot even see them!:driver:

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
dawg,
dat's a very good piece of advice...alot of ppl just dun check.....

benzer,
yea yea...BULL lar u!hahahha

TamanLinkin

Known Member
Jun 7, 2009
tamanlinkin, dont full throttle in the midst of a corner, try to just maintain throttle and you wont spin out. or check your tire pressure. very common for people to not check tire pressure, making it too high pressure will be one of the cause of tail happy. FYI when i set my tire pressure at 33psi, drive to sepang it ends up at 38psi. Have to reduce back to 32-30psi region and later only pump back up the next day.
thx for advice. yeah at the end of session the tires is at 44psi -_-"

minivan

1,500 RPM
Jun 11, 2004
BBBangi/KL
Visit site
On tyre pressures.... just sharing what some have said on this topic. The target is to get 36psi hot. Thats ideal. Start with maybe around 30-32psi before heading to the tracks. After whacking a few laps and ur sure the tyres are hot, check the tyre pressures again correcting the pressures to about 36psi all round....

Another thing is i always deflate a bit before going back home, it just helps with a more comfy ride back home... :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Earlier this December, Wang Zhan, a man in Luoyang, Henan Province of China, organized a press conference beside the banks of the Yellow River, aka the Mother River of Chinese people, where he vowed to only use goods made in China for the rest of his life. On June 5th, Wang’s Mercedes-Benz S350 rear-ended a DongFeng van. None of the S350’s airbags deployed, which resulted in Wang and his...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience