info bout smart tracker!!!

Jutan Supplier

Known Member
Aug 27, 2007
www.facebook.com
better to park ur car outside.. not the parking berbumbung site.. people always around.. if parking berbumbung @ inside building, the area was quite scary la..huhu.. GPS will be installed after this..really2 afraid..
i think no difference. but oni to 'minimise' the risk....but it will hapen too....as crooks are getting daring nowadays...:smokin:

ToY_mAcHiNe5

Known Member
Sep 1, 2008
QZ Electronics Sdn Bhd

found this at my friend`s shop at ipoh.. well, recommended by him, compare to captor..this is better.. monitoring ur car 24/7 using internet.. sms alert if smthng happen.. the best thing is, mothly just rm30...

i do ask him if i installed this system, will it effect my alarm?? he said, no.. the system will combine with the alarm system to protect ur car.. meaning, ur stock alarm will remain in ur car.. no need to change it.. safe money a bit..fuh..

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
QZ Electronics Sdn Bhd

found this at my friend`s shop at ipoh.. well, recommended by him, compare to captor..this is better.. monitoring ur car 24/7 using internet.. sms alert if smthng happen.. the best thing is, mothly just rm30...

i do ask him if i installed this system, will it effect my alarm?? he said, no.. the system will combine with the alarm system to protect ur car.. meaning, ur stock alarm will remain in ur car.. no need to change it.. safe money a bit..fuh..
hm... my company doing such product too... but it depend on wat type of feature u want...

ToY_mAcHiNe5

Known Member
Sep 1, 2008
mybe u can pm me ur company product.. website or smthng?? and also the price.. hehe.. actually, i`m eagerly looking for it right now.. just now still comparing the product n price...

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
mybe u can pm me ur company product.. website or smthng?? and also the price.. hehe.. actually, i`m eagerly looking for it right now.. just now still comparing the product n price...
bro... profile can be fill easily ma.. come meet me up and for demo... better still...
Can use PDA/mobile phone/pc/laptop to control the unit, fuel level, immo, online map tracing, and too long to list.. do call me up and i'll let u drive away the car.. and u feel the device work..

+60146464949 dd

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
SO EXPENSIVE!!!!!

You drive Ferrari then ok to put this device.

Prince_Lycan

From Facebook
Jan 11, 2010
those smart tracker dont work my friends it has a limitation!!! which company ur planning to get from the look at it i guess it must from Captor.
dont waste ur money in portable trackers man , Cobra have a sweet trackin susyem or u can go for the 450 ones all using sim card to trace....

gavinchong

Known Member
May 31, 2009
how accurate does the tracking works?
Accuracy: 99% accurate as it provides GPS coordinates when u check, and when alarm triggers it will send signal to ur phone.

Functions:
1)Arm ur vehicle
2)Disarm ur vehicle
3)Check vehicle status (arm/disarm status, gps coordinates)
4)fuel cut
5)restore ur car

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The 2020 City goes to town with new everything, including the much torqued about 253nm i-MMD hybrid engine. Looks pretty good in its RS trim as well.

Honda Malaysia hasn't revealed much else until its official launch in Q4 but judging from the teaser car, showing off its lanewatch cam and prominent windshield cam, the City seems set to get Honda Sensing which will likely include adaptive cruise...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience