boost query

TRDtezza

Known Member
Oct 15, 2009
Sabah
masters,

i can't find a thread on this so just a simple query as you know i'm new to the altezza..
just a quick one.

1) can the beam engine withstand a boost of 0.5bar if i just bot on a turbo and have my afc set up. Meaning no other changes made like fuel injectors or piggy backs or metal gaskets.

i just want to make sure that my engine is in a SAFE ZONE for boost..

green

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
kl
0.5 bar shouldnt be a problem. theres a member in here who have a hks turbo kit and he occasionally boosted up to 0.9? standard hks boost is 0.6 i think. his kit was also tuned by william from trial.

his thread is in here somewhr go check it out.

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005

TRDtezza

Known Member
Oct 15, 2009
Sabah
thanks for the thread.. so from what i can get out of it is..IF I bot and boost at 0.5 bar with stock mods , I will be safe right.. If poro-san is reading this thread , please let me know a confirmed answer can ? I guess you are the experienced one here..

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
0.5 bar shouldnt be a problem. theres a member in here who have a hks turbo kit and he occasionally boosted up to 0.9? standard hks boost is 0.6 i think. his kit was also tuned by william from trial.

his thread is in here somewhr go check it out.
emm ... i wonder who "a member in here" is ? ... hemmm ... i think he is a brother to a "member in here" ... kakakakaka:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear sifu's,
Im still a noobie using mivec and the more i read the more i get confused. Everyone has their own way to do their car. Could anyone give me tips on Level 1 upgrading(piping width, type of air filter intake piping,etc)for my mivec.
thanks in advance.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience