IS that SAGA BLM fast

muzhaffar

Known Member
Dec 1, 2008
wahhh... blacktop 4AGE so fast wan ah.. last time during my days back in the late 90's they all seem so slow...sorry.. maaf.. ehehehe
that day mayb dont have octane rating 97 fuel..
still use ron 95 fuel
lot of preignition and detonation..that's why it's so slow that day..hehe
peace..

XXX

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
wah!! toyota so geng wan ah? ...like dat buy BMW for what...I know, no need fast fast as long as Bring More Women who cares how fast u can go....muahahahha:driver:

futeball

Known Member
Jun 2, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.4aeoc.org
No need BMW to bring woman.... Honda EX5 also can bring more woman with big boobs & nice a**.... BMW price can buy hundreds of EX5.....:rofl:

S

sincere1

like that buy BMW for what ?
OMG, toyota is faster in straight line as mentioned, and with some modification, that reason of fast. Depend on ppl of taste, some like to modify to fast in highway, some advanced /pro like to tune to fast in circuit...

BMW fast ? ..i know need fast fast then buy sport car

As long as bring more women.. (women = MILF ? / more Woman = 3P ? 4P ? 5P ?)
.. like dat buy BMW for what.. i know, no need BMW or any specified car as long as Bring Lot Money (BLM) who cares what car u driving.... muahahaha:driver:

As long as bring more women.. like that buy BMW for what...i know, no need BMW as long as Big, Long, can Move who want sardine in a car, buy Van or Bus is better idea.... muahahaha :driver:

As long as bring more women..like that buy BMW for what.. i konw, no need BMW as long as u go Imbi near Yu Jia u can see kancil, saga, wira, etc bring Bring Lot Milf and SYT who cares what car u drive toyota, BMW even Benz.. muahahaha :driver:

As long as bring more women..like that buy BMW for what.. i konw, no need BMW as long as get a license of OKT who cares who are u... muahahaha :driver:

wah..bring more women so geng wan ah ? like dat better bring more ladies or teen or SYT, unless got special taste on women/MILF..... muahahaha :driver:

..... muahahaha :driver:

--------------------------

a kidding to above.......:rofl:

S

sincere1

ya.. i will control my post not to further touch to cheong..

initially this thread is related to BLM fast, then come to 4age fast, after then BMW fast,
..BLM forumer came in, BMW forumer came in too, sorry if i attracted the cheongers came in..i have to stop on that....

sb3

1,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
Wats so special about campro ? 108 horses only maah.

20v_ke35

Known Member
Feb 7, 2005
Ipoh, Perak D R
So, anyone can verify why the Saga BLM 1.3 is scaring 4ag owner yet?:thefinger:

Even I also kena. But my 20v BT got serious clutch slip and the BLM move equally like my car. The top speed is around 180km/h. If this 1.3 campro that superb, I might get a 1.3 campro satria neo for my daily drive.

futeball

Known Member
Jun 2, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.4aeoc.org
Scared to Saga BLM 1.3? ??? In my dreams maybe...:D

mkdreamervl

Known Member
Jul 6, 2005
PJ
Yesterday on the highway, saw 1 saga BLM crashed into the railing near pedas/linggi the highway, the car damn jialat wei, smash like tomato can. Those young punks driving those BLM havent experience crashed before, later kena already drive 80kmh also suk chun. Btw v6tt also attracts these type of Ah beng blm with 15inch rims and big rear spoiler, generous amounts of bling bling lights cucuk. Feel the same like all u 4age's LoL.

Normally i just let them pass, why spoil ur day cuz of these cheapo wannabes :)

sb3

1,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
So, anyone can verify why the Saga BLM 1.3 is scaring 4ag owner yet?:thefinger:

Even I also kena. But my 20v BT got serious clutch slip and the BLM move equally like my car. The top speed is around 180km/h. If this 1.3 campro that superb, I might get a 1.3 campro satria neo for my daily drive.
Funny, my friend complained no power on his exora when climbing genting hill, same campro engine is it? Btw his ride's a manual.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Vauxhall has a number of nippy hot hatches under its belt but the company is now turning to the big leagues of insaneness. Their aiming to build a 3,000hp drag monster based on the chassis of a 1967 Victor FD.

The car will make its debut at the VXR Power Festival later this month at Silverstone Circuit and will be the binding tie between...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience