22nd Of Nov 2009

aziziell

1,500 RPM
May 9, 2007
yeap was there.. :) me driving the black cefiro..
bro ur cefiro use what engine bro..sound like v8 or something like that..that not sound of normal rb series..if i not mistaken laaa...me drive blue u13 bluebird..quite difficult at conering coz used stock soft rear absober..my rear adjustable kong already..actually i don plane to join but kaki gigil x bleh tahan so join jugak....huhu..

ariel

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2005
yeap was there.. :) me driving the black cefiro..
Owh! bump with U (black Ceffy complete with rollcage rite?) and black Toyota Mark II somewhere in Dengkil on my way to Ptrajaya :driver:

---------- Post added at 01:11 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:09 AM ----------

FD2 only. . . everyboody queue behind him in almost every turn because he only manage to find his brake after enter the corner. . . .

:banghead::banghead:
That car got a full curtain at all 4 windows woo!...dun play2! :rofl:

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
aziziell : haha it's okie anyway we're there to have fun.. i dah berkurun gatal now only can lepas geram.. :) Yeap i'm running a V8 engine.

ariel : yeap both of us :) saloon car haha

the FD2 quite terror sometimes.. i see him under but still pushing. eventhough he is side by side with me and still under but still want to potong me, takut takut...:) i wonder is that a real fd2 cause too many stickers and curtains making me abit confuse

anyone have pictures? i want to see too!

MrNismo

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
Dun pray pray with the Cefiro. Even Keiichi jumped when he saw the engine. Personally drove that car before and sat in it, the torque can break your neck even if it's stock.

Donut when you going to find me that halfcut?

The FD2 *ahem* I think he mis-interpreted Sepang Open Day as Sepang Auto Show...

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
km_chew : so it's you :) well i trusted you to be side by side with me and offcourse you're good at it, just can't trust my car to stay on it's lane hehe. if i did makan ur lane truly sorry bro..

Mrnismo : wei you don't simply add on you know! hehe nobody ever drove my car only you and my gf ler.. :)

km_chew

Known Member
Aug 10, 2004
Penang
Donut : I trusted you too, saw your name at the boot of your car, and i'm sure i can trust this driver completely. It's ok, the track is freaking huge to be shared by everyone @ any lanes.

Couldn't find your pit though, was trying to say Hi after that. Anyway, Hi for now .lolx

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
km_chew : thanks man.. next round if i see you i'll wave at you hehe. Or if i manage to get the correct SEG off course will dop by and speak to you :)

Anyway Hi for now too! do you know anyone have pictures uploaded hehe.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We will once again be blessed with Mini’s zipping around the dirt tracks of the World Rally Championship next year and their machine of choice has been unveiled at the Paris Motor Show.

The platform of choice is a Countryman S that has been given the full over treatment by the boys at Prodrive. As we mentioned earlier, the team will only be...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience