22nd Of Nov 2009

KEE aka Storm

Known Member
Nov 22, 2009
Subang Jaya
quite eventful. experienced wet and dry track on the same day.
lots of incident/red flag, but were clear away very fast.
saw a Fiat(i think) old car lost control and bang railing in front of me :dong:
and an old model Porsche, engine compartment caught fire on the pit-lane, track marshal were fast to get the situation under control :congrats:

jamesweh

Known Member
Dec 10, 2005
Yes, I was on track when it was dry, for the last hour. Like Federal Highway!, so many cars.
But generally, skill level of participants were high, though it look quite dangerous, it was not.
Had a good one hour of fun!

ariel

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2005
Thanks god for the gud weather :proud:

vodevil

Nov 9, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
i was seeing red flags most of the time! only manage to go full throttle during the last hour as i was on semi-slicks tires.

there was a FD2 (not sure whether its a FD2R or not) with scissors door kit doing fish tailing at most of the turns! crazee!

morpheus

Known Member
Nov 4, 2008
2pm - rain starting to drop. but not heavy. 3:30 rain starting to stop. 4pm we got quite a dry track. many car spin. and into sand area. need to tow them out. wasted some times. many fast car today. DC5, evo, subaru, GTR35. good track day

boolat

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
i was seeing red flags most of the time! only manage to go full throttle during the last hour as i was on semi-slicks tires.

there was a FD2 (not sure whether its a FD2R or not) with scissors door kit doing fish tailing at most of the turns! crazee!
FD2 only. . . everyboody queue behind him in almost every turn because he only manage to find his brake after enter the corner. . . .

:banghead::banghead:

km_chew

Known Member
Aug 10, 2004
Penang
Anyone got picture for that day? Saw a lot of photographer on the turns but don't see any posting.

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
yaya, would love to see the pics..

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
it has been a while not running on track.. not easy for a rwd to drive straight lol.. really trying my best to drive straight!.. 1 lap is enought to sweat all out! hand leg all up down left right just to maintain straight, wheel spin here and there :( but it was nice.. seg were fast.. always side by side with me.. so worried that i under and touch them but it was nice.. worth the time driving up :) syiok! hehe

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
it has been a while not running on track.. not easy for a rwd to drive straight lol.. really trying my best to drive straight!.. 1 lap is enought to sweat all out! hand leg all up down left right just to maintain straight, wheel spin here and there :( but it was nice.. seg were fast.. always side by side with me.. so worried that i under and touch them but it was nice.. worth the time driving up :) syiok! hehe
u were there on sunday?