When a german machine crashes into a japanese machine

Yong_5290

3,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Klang
hotmail.com
the fron is meant to absorb impact...my city rear also kena the same thing...bcoz honda use clips for their bumper....the bumper just come out from the original place but just use ur hand n push it back into the clips then no prob edi...happen 2 my rear a few times liaw

Nats autoparts

Known Member
Oct 18, 2007
the rich guy consider 1k kacang puteh.....it's small change compared to their millions

I've seen my lady boss carrying a few K in her handbag, together with a few platinum card...
emmm.....if she bring money to 'pao' a guy, ok la....
where she usually go? bro....?
hahahahaha:nurse:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
She's a director of a big company. Not those sugar mummy that wanna "pao" anak-anak ikan.:smokin:

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
She's a director of a big company. Not those sugar mummy that wanna "pao" anak-anak ikan.:smokin:
She is naughty ken yeang mummy.....see how selfish ken yeang,dun wanna tell us where she always go...:banghead::dontknow::rofl:

steviezach

Known Member
Feb 1, 2005
from my experience ..its not about where ur car made but its about how you bang it ..the front is meant to absorb impact like wat yong 5290 said .there was once , my old wira was banged from behind , then i banged the front car ..the front car was 97 year accord ..felt so shocked when i looked at da accord's rear part...badly damaged ...but my wira's front oni broken number plate and light scratches . malaysia boleh ? :biggrin:

C99D-MMC5537

Known Member
Jan 9, 2008
it because he bang ur car at the tough area (corner of rear bumper with rear panel inside it). last time my wife reverse her viva and bang in the middle of camry rear door. she bang it at the corner of her viva's rear bumper. quess what? the camry's door dented quite bad while my wife viva bumper just scratched.

Last edited:

steviezach

Known Member
Feb 1, 2005
nope . da front was banged exactly straight to the accord's butt ..as i aredi stopped for about 20 secs at traffic lights .. but the rear was banged at the side . cos that driver tried to avoid but he failed to do so . so my car's muffler dented lol ..
for ur case i think its normal bcos doors are made by metal , while the bumpers are normally made by abs or PU.

Last edited:

Doink

3,000 RPM
Aug 1, 2004
House
Visit site
front of audi is made to absorb and minimize impact to occupants.that is why its damage is so great.u try press on the front left or right fender of X-trail...its something like plastic...