"DON'T" on track day

kl_akdreams

Jun 28, 2009
Hi all track kakis,

Good day!

What do you think that really jump on your nerve when you are enjoying on/off the track?

What do you think about ppl who park their car at the pit door for showing off with picture taking but not for tracking?

What do you think about ppl shooting into their pit on slow lane before 5 pits away?

What do you think about ppl diving into the track by crossing the left white line?

I felt that there are a lot them not following or not even realise the rules of the circuit where it should be respect by dicipline.

Hope all the regular track goer can update more of "DON'T" here for discussion. ZTH track goers will benefits most rather than been kutuk without knowledge.

(moderator: please delete/amend my tread if its not relevant or useful, thanks)

Happy Track Days!

lonelylilpig

500 RPM
Feb 26, 2006
High powered cars with less experience driver pls don't show off on track. Nearly have contact with slower running cars !!

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Secure all loose items in cabin. camera must be mounted and secured. no hands out of the vehicle.

kl_akdreams

Jun 28, 2009
Don't Cause a RED FLAG!!!!!
Thats a good one, haha

Even though we are just on track day, shall we not reverse our car out from pit? what u guys think?

Last edited:

mist

Known Member
Sep 20, 2004
Visit site
Don't cut the white line marking the pit exit route, merging into Turn 1.

If a car's flying along the main straight at over 200+ km/h and is braking at the limit, idiots cutting out to the left side immediately upon exiting the pitlane may cause a massive accident

faisal

1,500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
The Valley
ignition.my
Don't cut the white line marking the pit exit route, merging into Turn 1.

If a car's flying along the main straight at over 200+ km/h and is braking at the limit, idiots cutting out to the left side immediately upon exiting the pitlane may cause a massive accident
Good Point. Pit Wall to Pit Lane exit line is about 200m -150m marker. Most Track regulars are only just about to hit the brakes.

There's really no need to take the wider racing line for T1 if u are exiting the Pit lane. Just stick to the right all the way to T1.

renxun

1,000 RPM
Jul 4, 2006
When i was on bike training on SIC, i would normally stick my headlights ,turn lights and rear lights wid binding tapes.... reason being is if i crash, pieces of them dont get shattered on the track.....

dont look at the mirror and try to be a courtious driver to avoid the fast coming car frm behind.. he might be doing the same thing too...hence might cause a crash too. just focus on the road in front

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
hmm.... leave your EGO behind and track like a gentleman. doesn't mean you have a faster looking car you are faster and you can drive like a maniac.

accidents do happen at the tracks.. so be gentleman and face it... no pointing fingers here and there.

boolat

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
Please leave your EGO at registration counter.
Please do not park your supercar which not yet finish pay in front of other pit which cause other participants cant get out from it.
Dont smoke at pit la. . . .

teek

Known Member
Jan 20, 2008
ya alot of ppl like that, park their "super car" infront of the pit.

but got some track car owner direct "tiu" the "super car" owner.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

This morning while I'm waiting for the engine to heat up, i saw white smoke coming out from my exhaust, the white smoke is not that bad as those motorbike smoke. What could this be ar? muffler going off soon? or? :unsure:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience