OEM parts catalog

teek

Known Member
Jan 20, 2008
hi every tai ko , i'm looking for the OEM parts catalog . is that possible to get it?
can any one share :listen:?

some thing like this one...!

thank you

pangyau

1,000 RPM
Oct 17, 2009
Malaysia
hi teek,

i also looking forward to have the catalog...
hopefully some sifu/otai would help us getting it...

situation update:
just when to "chop-shop" in my town... they don't have any stock/parts for 4G63T (any kind of parts)...:banghead::banghead::banghead:

stock up mission at this moment.... arrghhh...

teek

Known Member
Jan 20, 2008
hi pangyau ,

i'll try to find it ... hehe... if available i'll send the file to you . thank you

pangyau

1,000 RPM
Oct 17, 2009
Malaysia
hi pangyau ,

i'll try to find it ... hehe... if available i'll send the file to you . thank you
hi teek,

thanks for your help...
if you able to find any spare parts for EVO 8 MR please let me know.

my i know... what type of engine oil do you use?

regards,

teek

Known Member
Jan 20, 2008
hi pangyau,

i'm using idemitsu fully synthetic 10w 50 . sepang track maximum oil temp around 110 celsius....
hehe...

pangyau

1,000 RPM
Oct 17, 2009
Malaysia
hi teek,

i already asking the Mitsubishi Malaysia HQ regarding the catalog parts for my my ride....
they don't have it but only in their in house systems.

history: few years back the Mitsubishi dealer in Malaysia is FUSO but now change. so most of the record might be gone... (quoted by the Spare Parts Department in Mitsubishi)

found in the Ebay but it only for USDM. the seller inform me part number is different for JDSM (Asia/Europe market).

it is hard to find/order the parts if we don't have the number (From Mitsubishi Dealer)
i already sent them a list to buy but only few they found in their systems.
i used common name for the parts i seek (refer to the net also).

if anybody have the parts catalog. please share with me.... thanks

regards,

pangyau

1,000 RPM
Oct 17, 2009
Malaysia
Hello guys,

update for Borneo Lancer owner...
if anyone of you want to buy any Lancer parts G. H. K. Motor Sdn. Bhd., Brunei (for Sarawak + Sabah owner). they required a local (Brunei) license plat number as a reference to get info from the machine/computer.

situation:
i've been there to buy a "front driver pillar" for my ride (i bring my broken unit).
they unable to trace the item code printed on the pillar... (said item not found in the systems)
they using plate number to open the catalog & the part number different compare to what ever printed on my broken pillar...

they said every country have different code??? can be like this also kaaa...?:confused:
luckily i snap few local ride similar with mine as a reference... but bad luck, they never keep the stock and have to wait 3 month for it... just forget it....

moral:
prepare some same model of car (local) as reference before u jump in to ask... or else they will not help u out... two old uncle serve the counter... take it or leave it... that's their procedure.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My friends car is having some problem...
It is a Satria 1.5 Auto converted to manual...

The problem is rarely simple but then this foremans are doing nonsense...

The car is jerking when its on top speed...1,2,3,4,5..whenever it likes....
It feels like there is something blocking the car from moving when ur driving it...

Have checked with foremans, and also changed the IC Box of the Fuel Injection but its still the same...and now after consulting another foreman, he says the fuel pump is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience