myviclub highspeed convoy. (rant)

steelrage

Mar 16, 2006
i drie a myvi as well.. generalising that myvi is a rempit car.. my goodness man.. the more money (OR the lack thereof) doesn't mean you've got more grey matter.

yes the convoy at 140km/h is downright stupid. i'd love to see a 9 car pile up of that club.. seriously..

speaking of myvi being a cheap car and the owners being idiots.. lets put it this way.. i drive home from work everyday.. and at one very busy turn off from the federal.. i see BMW 7 series, Mercedes, Cayennes and alot of more expensive cars who go right up to the junction and try to cut cue in from the lane thats not a turning one..

so tell me.. cheap cars = rempit.. then what are this rich ass idiots? YOU?

zero1

Known Member
Dec 1, 2005
+1
This is why i'm no longer in the club .. just doesn't make sense when the 'marshal' acts like a hooligan ...
so u r no longer with the club? since when? still goin PG for tracking?

hamzah90

Nov 17, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
i drie a myvi as well.. generalising that myvi is a rempit car.. my goodness man.. the more money (OR the lack thereof) doesn't mean you've got more grey matter.

yes the convoy at 140km/h is downright stupid. i'd love to see a 9 car pile up of that club.. seriously..

speaking of myvi being a cheap car and the owners being idiots.. lets put it this way.. i drive home from work everyday.. and at one very busy turn off from the federal.. i see BMW 7 series, Mercedes, Cayennes and alot of more expensive cars who go right up to the junction and try to cut cue in from the lane thats not a turning one..

so tell me.. cheap cars = rempit.. then what are this rich ass idiots? YOU?
Since we were talking about myvi only, so i was referring to myvi only.

But since u want to talk about continental cars,

Those are also mat rempit drivers la who drives like that.

We should not give the BMW 7-SERIES and Mercedes chance, just crash right in front of them or hit ur brakes hard when theyre behind u and claim insurance :P

hohoho

Ive even encountered one f*cking kurang ajar ass pig driving a BMW 7SERIES at sepang.

I was driving with my family(mom and father) on the right lane, suddenly this bloody bas*tard bmw 7 series come so fast behind me and flash his lights.

Since i was with my parents i give my left signal to let him go, but got cars on the left, and then that bast@rd go and hon me non stop.

So when got space already i move to the left, and that 7series driver wind down his window and show me his middle finger

I tell u if i wasnt with my parents i wud have bloody chased that kurangajar asshole and whack his car up nicely including him.

And then that asshole drive so fast, in the end, i passed by him at the traffic light.

He driving black BMW 7SERIES, heavily tinted, no plate (SJH 1 K) something like that i dont remember but i remember got the number 1 at his no plate.

Next time i meet him ontheroad he just see la what will happen. :thefinger:

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
rempit is for bikes leh... cannot use to describe car owners. not only myvi will zig zag. i have seen 7 series or s class zig zag in traffic oso. how to classify them as rempit leh? it is best that we call them ~!@#$%^&*

see... so easy... no need to headache. :biggrin:
can call them---nak sempit:biggrin:

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
Some of the cars on the road, which does stupid things..i always said to them...

"Wow what a great car you have, its great! But not your brain, it comes with less function.."

SP|D3RMaN

Known Member
Nov 11, 2008
aedetailers.multiply.com
so u r no longer with the club? since when? still goin PG for tracking?
Since ages ago , just can't stand some idiotic show off people who think being a Marshall gives them the al-mighty power to do wonders (FYI, I'm being sarcastic :P).
Would rather just drive it safe on the road with other users in mind.

I've demod my car as waiting for funds to get some good JDM products fix on.
Should be after CNY before i head back to the track with my Oh-So-Slow-Myvi ;) :slug:

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
New nickname, hahaha :biggrin:

75% of Myvi drivers are rempits huh? Thank God I dont have one...

FVel

500 RPM
Feb 5, 2007
What do u mean by "u're the greatest who has no ball and guts to create new nick and gives such comment."

Create new nick? What are u taking about?
I think he was referring to whether you are the same idiot who was featured at ZTH not so long ago for tailgating an ambulance and videotaping the event for youtube.

Just asking, that's all.....lol

Rally [><]

Known Member
Dec 31, 2003
Peejay
www.myvi.com.my
Hmm.. I drive a Myvi.. a Beemer, a 4x4 and a super bike n a scooter... what does that makes me?.. 1 Malaysia???....

Lets be reasonable.. not all Myvi drivers are airholes... I.. at times, will turn into an airhole when some vios or city tails gate me.. HOWEVER... having a "convoy" @ 140kmh on the NS highway is plain moronic..

We have our ups n downs... lets not depict all myvi drivers as airholes.. we are road tax payers as well.....

mick87

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2009
i drive a myvi., luckily not like them, still remember seeing my frens drivin his myvi tailgating a accord, flashing lights summore..luckily the accord dunwan mess wif him,signal to the left. i oso no face sitting in the car when drove pass the accord..damn paiseh:banghead:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i have tried searching everywhere for the add or contact number of ST fibreworks but to no avail..

Can sumone please enlighten me? thanks!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience