TT to welcome new Evo X

A4XRBJ1

Known Member
Jul 27, 2009
www.awest.de
Aikss... u shud no worry bro... lolx.... start from the heart... hahaha.. then follow your instinct and all the :stupid::stupid: idea will pops up.... hahaha.......
No probs man, I was joking anyway, know exactly what parts I want and what kind of mods are working based on my tuning experience so far :smokin:

Andreas

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
No probs man, I was joking anyway, know exactly what parts I want and what kind of mods are working based on my tuning experience so far :smokin:

Andreas
Hahaha... yea i know... been reading all those thread u been posted up... Happy modding...

Catch up with u next time if u dun mind meeting Replica Evo-X hahaha... :biggrin:

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
As long as your replica is not faster than me, no :biggrin:

Andreas
noway will faster than ur monsterz man... :biggrin: i'm juz a newbie noob in cars... so would be glad to learn more about cars from all MLOC family here :biggrin::biggrin:

azizi.aziz

1,500 RPM
Jul 5, 2006
DD, U r welcome...but we are learning too...so we come to TT and share our knowledge and experience...hehehe

syong888

Known Member
Dec 15, 2008
DD, U r welcome...but we are learning too...so we come to TT and share our knowledge and experience...hehehe
Share knowledge and experience, or poisons, or both :biggrin: :rofl: :tongue:

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
thanks bro zizi.. :biggrin: yea jave to learn from all sifu here...

---------- Post added at 10:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 AM ----------

Share knowledge and experience, or poisons, or both :biggrin: :rofl: :tongue:
bro.. spare some antidote for me k? :biggrin::biggrin:

---------- Post added at 10:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 AM ----------

hehehehe...and make sure you had enough antidote before come to TT...:biggrin:
woahh... already give warning.. hehehe...

syong888

Known Member
Dec 15, 2008
hey u guys,

need a little advice, im looking at a recond evo X
but im worried about the maintenance,
where would u guys service ur car etc?
or worse when its time to replace wear and tear parts
You may consider sending it to Mitsubishi Athourised Service Center as they have to service tools for evo X, but not the Ye-Yon la eventhough they are one of them.

Mitsubishi recommendation is to change engine oil every 10k but it is totally depending on your driving style. Significant wear and tear parts would be brake pad and tyre due to the weight of evo X.

Please advise your location as i have good experience with some MMM SC to share.

Last edited:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
lets BBQ at Andreas place(just a suggestion, subject to his approval) to celebrate his newborn evoX.....so all can admire his car like we admire the moon on mooncake festival...:)

cwcham

Known Member
May 29, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
hey geen evo-X owner... are you currently the only geen evoX in town? I saw one the other day on the Northsouth hwy, just after the duta toll... the car is really nice! thumbs up!

A4XRBJ1

Known Member
Jul 27, 2009
www.awest.de
lets BBQ at Andreas place(just a suggestion, subject to his approval) to celebrate his newborn evoX.....so all can admire his car like we admire the moon on mooncake festival...:)
Good idea, but we're moving out of the apartment as of today, back into Hotel for minimum two weeks as Bolton Management f*cked construction of our prestigious apartment fully. We do have water coming in from several place through the roof, as they didn't seal the tiles on roof properly.

Water is running for weeks now, lot's of spots with Mildrew in almost every room now, my wife is with a skin doctor for weeks to get help on, but we can't life there anymore.

I suggest you never buy or rent in a place where they've been the constructor, never seen such a bad quality in my life. Still have 44 of 88 defects open after we're two months living in a brand new apartment in what is supposed to be the MOST exclusive area of KL.

Don't know what to say more, except that the royal price I pay for rent is not worth even 10% of it for what we get in return. Very sad case!

Andreas :banghead:

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

hey geen evo-X owner... are you currently the only geen evoX in town? I saw one the other day on the Northsouth hwy, just after the duta toll... the car is really nice! thumbs up!
That was my car indeed, going to Putrajaya. But my driver drove it, that's why we were so slooooow :driver:

Easy to spot, fast = Andreas, slow = Driver

If you spot fast green monster and see a Malay behind the wheel please report immediately to me, can be either my driver having some fun or someone stole my car!

Andreas

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
bro... how to know is having fun or not having fun??

since u stated Easy to spot, fast = Andreas, slow = Driver :biggrin:

when the monsterz is too fast... we cant even see the driver :banghead:

ealt

2,000 RPM
Dec 16, 2003
bro... how to know is having fun or not having fun??

since u stated Easy to spot, fast = Andreas, slow = Driver :biggrin:

when the monsterz is too fast... we cant even see the driver :banghead:
It easy to know him, fast = Andreas = smiley face :proud:....:biggrin:...His always smiling....:rofl:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
andreas: noted...sad to hear that, should get them to compensate u instead for the high price u paid....let us later know when u have time to gather....cheerz

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi I have a proton satria neo 2009, and the front anti roll bar over time will slide to the drivers side which allows it to rub against the passengers side wishbone when going over large dips or hill turns (shifting the weight to the drivers side so turning left)

Will I need to replace the arb bushes or droplinks?

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience