A Thread To Save Prasath From Selling His DC5 (Racun thread)

lightningfield

2,000 RPM

lightningfield

2,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
Johor Bahru
www.ef-honda.com
Prasath is still young, naive :reddy: :thefinger: and has yet to feel the real ivtec power. We must save him and guide him to the darkside of Naturally Aspirated modification rather than letting him sell the car and choose the fuel guzzling forced induction path!

230whp/20kgm torque with stock K20A block?? That's peanut compared to a 2,450cc block with forged internals (molybdenum coated), Blueprint Racing high cams, SixSigma Racing header and 2.7" Skunk2 MegaPower exhaust system..oh try ask Aloysius about the possibilities of putting Jenvey ITBs on the K.. :biggrin:

We have seen the capabilities of B20s pumping 250 at the wheel (and also FAILED B20s). I guess its the perfect guideline for us to manouvre the bigger cubic inches modifications on K series. Carry on discussing your ideas here mates. :driver:

p/s: experienced K-series taikos (minivan, dcloo, chris2000, yurigtr and others) are most welcomed to give opinioins here

Last edited:

prasath_5338

1,000 RPM

prasath_5338

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2005
I would be thankful for those who can share the specs/ideas/specification.

K24 Block- donor?
Pistons- stock k24's, forged,
Conrods-
Crank-
Bearings

What about balancing and porting? Final drive?

I have 5 days before the heart surgery is done.

Objective: reliable engine with decent figures

Last edited:

subcon

1,000 RPM

subcon

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5
I would be thankful for those who can share the specs/ideas/specification.

K24 Block- donor?
Pistons- stock k24's, forged,
Conrods-
Crank-
Bearings

What about balancing and porting? Final drive?

I have 5 days before the heart surgery is done.

Objective: reliable engine with decent figures
what is the decent figures if i may ask??

minivan

1,500 RPM

minivan

1,500 RPM
Jun 11, 2004
BBBangi/KL
Visit site
Haha... 350 memang tamak siol...
Rev was talking about stroker in the other thread, I agree it may be a more reliable route, but in our friends case, his k20 block oredi kaput (correct me if I'm wrong prasath), so if he gets a stroker kit, he ain't got no block, so he might as well go k24... Which can be reliable to...

rev555

Known Member

rev555

Known Member
Dec 30, 2007
haha...prasath u need the sifu for katuk no..dulu...kekeke

slick

500 RPM

slick

500 RPM
Mar 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
www.slickworx.com
I want to contribute to the topic but i dont know much about modifying, as you can see my car still stock, so I can just say this:

PRASATH PLEASE DONT SELL YOUR CAR!!! PLEASE LAAAAAA!

lightningfield

2,000 RPM

lightningfield

2,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
Johor Bahru
www.ef-honda.com
I want to contribute to the topic but i dont know much about modifying, as you can see my car still stock, so I can just say this:

PRASATH PLEASE DONT SELL YOUR CAR!!! PLEASE LAAAAAA!
thank you aaron. but still, STOCK KOTE.

NFS

500 RPM

NFS

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
LOL!!! This thread is somehow funny!!!

Prasath ... just follow your heart and i know you heart wont be going to forced induction which is by the way ... FORCING air into your engine man ... 'FORCED' bro ... its like rape already laaaaa weiii ....

i know peanuts bout stroker and K24 .... but that seems to be the way to go ... ehehhee

hasukyo

500 RPM

hasukyo

500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
what????????????????? why are u selling ur car bro????????????????????????????????? why why why why

prasath_5338

1,000 RPM

prasath_5338

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2005
I just want a safe and reliable car for tracking. I do abuse my car alot. Thus, after speaking around, with the given monthly allowance and age factor i couldn't afford an EVO for tracking. Thus, two option is available. First is to rebuilt my car and secondly just get a new FD2R. Both options has pro's and con's. No matter who build the engine i still have no confident it can withstand the pressure i put on it. And sure after months, sensors, internal, blah blah will tend to give problems. BUT, the temptation to build and feel the K@$ is there! The new FD would be much more reliable although the is no fun factor in the power department. So, the decision will be made this Tuesday.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

What do you do what you can't afford a proper racing simulator from those name brand companies? In true Malaysian spirit, I decided to DIY one. This DIY took me 2 months to complete. Actual time working on it was 2 full days plus some time on and off working on the misc and aesthetic parts. Started end of August and just managed to finish it. For those who want to DIY it, you can PM me for details. I'll be happy to provide sketches of...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience