Suspected stolen R3

alonso

500 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
call the owner after that inspect the car & ask for confirmation all about the parts & car..
dont simple accused owner buy stolen parts..nowaday many source to get proton parts
but for me the car look nice & worth it

93na

500 RPM
Mar 9, 2009
there was a guy who converted his gti to r3 to spent bout 15k i think was in mudah also!!!! he sent to r3 r&d to convert it from chasis to rims!!!! was selling at 38k i think??!!!!! year 2002... car was really well taken care!! when and view it!

alonso

500 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
gti 02 year to r3 > 15k? and after that sell around 38k? owner must be rich person to do conversion at r3 r & d@proton but if this way anyone cant accused owner buy stolen parts..

93na

500 RPM
Mar 9, 2009
gti 02 year to r3 > 15k? and after that sell around 38k? owner must be rich person to do conversion at r3 r & d@proton but if this way anyone cant accused owner buy stolen parts..
yes bro everything the same except the spoiler and seat!!!! from chasis to bushing to interior seat belt and so on show me the all receipt from proton!!! only thing that he could not buy was the spoiler that only came wit the r3 car 150 unit!!!, and ya the rims was advan rg ori!!...

angrysnail

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2009
Petaling Jaya
wordlinx.com
waahhh..i'm not the R3 enthusiast but i know it loaded with a lot of racing apps from inside to outside...Very2 hot car for theives..:ridinghorse:..

now dare to selling in the internet somemore..

zmays

Known Member
Feb 20, 2006
new owner must be from small town lah...
maybe nobody noticed and interested
and dont ever drive the car to KL...

LuKa

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2005
Kedah
yes.. if you use hot cars for theft like the GTi n R3.. it is higher the risk of theft when residing in KL,PENANG n JB.. other places.. the chances of theft is minimal

HON_DATA

Mar 23, 2008
limited but still available first hand... but the price... demn... for example the R3 seatbelt price... Rm3++ almost 400... :D

btw...
if the CF spoiler is stolen part we still can detect rite? through the production no @ serial no?
Yup..
R3 rear spoiler manufactured with a serial number

YeEvil

Aug 3, 2009
-
Hon Data: lol..Series number? where? can take a pic and show us? i owned a R3 and i don't see any series number on it.

pakram

Known Member
May 11, 2009
i kind of agree wit u!!! should change the tittle to suspected stolen r3 part or parts!!!! but wit the mod done on it i think owner has cash!!!! so wit cash u can get those stuff!!! has any wan called and ask??????
I'm agree with u.. the possibility of stolen parts is low because off that guys can mode the car such that.. But, around past 4 months.. my friend's car got break in and lost 1 apexi safc & meters. The thief caught after 3 weeks. The thief's car is EK3 convert to EK9 with fully mod of B18C engine, fenders, bonnets are carbon fibers...etc .. the car impress it's owner got lots of money but he's a thief. I'm not to accuse that satria owner is a thief, but do not judge the book without see inside the cover... Please be investigate..maybe you can meet him & discuss if any info can help it out..

For R3 owners or other hot car owners.. Please beware & care for your car.. Do not easily park in around risky place or didn't lock your car. My bro fren, his R3 got stolen 2 times & 1 break in.. My fren also lost his R3 spoiler after 1 week got the car from showroom.. You got attractive things that will attract more ppl, please keep it safe.

LuKa

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2005
Kedah
if you hv attractive stuff.. they will even come to yr home to steal it... unless u hv a garage like the american which can seal off the door..

93na

500 RPM
Mar 9, 2009
i called up the owner and spoke wit him!!!! meeting area is mcd damansara!!! i told him that i m interested in the spoiler he got it from his fren and r3 owner(sold)... but over all very well kept car!!! good buy!!!!! fren of mine might take it!!!! applying fro loan now!!! ha ha ha!!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hungarian Nino Karotta, with his tongue twisting antics, have penned up one of his ultimate dream ideas, to make a monster drift machine out of totally oxidized metal. He uses an old, run down 260Z S30 2 seater, named Aardvark and he shoehorns an awesome 350Z engine into it and runs on S13 200SX's undercarriage components. His engineering feat is amazing. I'm sure all of us can't wait to see this old...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience