New Year Convoy

Techno350Z

Known Member
Sep 25, 2009
penang
Ish~Of course know how to use la just not needed yet...Penang so small need GPS for wat???lolz

Z-Ice

Known Member
Sep 24, 2007
Ok...... the time and date for the above annual dinner for the Fairlady Club would be as follows :-

Date : 26 December 2009 (Saturday)
Time : 7pm.
Venue : Shangri-la Hotel

Zs confirm are as follows :-

1. Z-Ice and wife
2. CWF and wife
3. RYO87
4. Fairlady Paul
5. Katzman
6. Lord1700 and partner
7. Jampeg and partner
8. Oilman
9. Geekerpoyo and partner
10. Beautle and partner

Those whom I did not put in, please put in yourselves and confirm whether you are bringing your partner, friend, etc........

I need to book by end of this month, cause during this time very peak time. Cheers.

cwf86

Known Member
Apr 17, 2006
Walao RM110 per person, are entertainment such as pole dancing and tiger show provided? If not then the price is hard to justify bro!

Z-Ice

Known Member
Sep 24, 2007
Excuse me!!! Nobody wants to see me dance-lah!!! M too sexy for myself...... hahahahaha.

CWF and Kazman make a good bada bing crazy horse show-kan??? I'll arrange for that.... for the pleasure of all of us, but hopefully we don't throw up after that!!! hehehe.

Aiyo cwf, it's Shangri-la bro... unless we have mamak, then the cost is less than 10%.

Anyway... with enough pax, I think I can get discount...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Have any of you watched the video where Michael Schumacher takes a gorgeous red SLS and loops it in a tunnel? While some are still debating on the authenticity of the commercial, it is still an impressive video nevertheless. I personally like the part where all the crew members are preparing for the run, showing how much preparation, precise calculation and teamwork involved in accomplishing a specific project...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience