Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Continental Cars For Sale

clionvtea

Nov 8, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Hi to all zerotohundrend members...

Anyone who would like to buy continental cars (Recon,Unregistered)(BMW,MERC etc..) Toyota and Honda also have but depend on models, can PM me. Price is negotiable (If good luck, will get below market price but guarantee will not exceed market price). Buyers can view the car 1st before decide... Please PM me the choice of your car model and I will get back to you ASAP. Please give me some time to get back to you as the cars were always out of stock due to strong demand.

PM me for the model of your car and I will try my best to get back to you ASAP.

All transaction in cash term only. Loan will not provided.

Thanks... Enjoy Driving... :driver:

clionvtea

Nov 8, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Are these cars street legal and registerable?
Yes it is totally legal. No worries. It just the same like you buy a continental car at car dealers. The car is in recon and unregistered condition. The different is, You will save your money to pay more to car dealers. I just sold Toyota Alphard to someone around 120k and he wanted to do his own vehicle registration. That what I mean with "If good luck, will get below market price".

Just name your car, I'll try to find good price for you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

'(00): Is it really the end for cheap and rare imported used parts? The Government has finally decided to gradually phase-out certain components namely, brake pads, tyres, batteries and so on, before moving on to more critical items...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience