MUSC DRAG CHALLENGE Cyberjaya Round 5 - 1 Nov 09

vteclev

Known Member
Feb 2, 2008
Congrat to all round 5 musc drag challenge cyberjaya 2009 winners & big thank to all drag supporters..

FULL RESULTS

K-CAR OTR <1.0

1. Mohd Salihi Ismail, OEMW Motorsports - Kelantan
2. KM Normazree Nordin, Garage 9 - N9
3. Mohamad Noor Ab Rahman, Max Garage - Kelantan

CAMPRO OTR <1.6 (STANDARD)

1. Imran, Nouvos MIS - Selangor
2. Mohd Shahrizal Noor Sham, Nouvos MIS - Selangor
3. Azieman Zuhaimee Othman, Rezz Works Cangkuk - Selangor
4. Suhaily Mohd Jai, Dori Dori Autoworks - Selangor
5. Lionel Chanis, Dori Dori Autoworks - Selangor
6. Indhran A/L Mahathevan, S4PH Club - Selangor

CAMPRO OTR <1.6 (MODIFIED)

1. Lovella Ng Francisco, S4PH Club - Selangor
2. Mohd Faizal, Dori Dori Autoworks - Selangor
3. Shaiful Nizam Kamarudin, Dori Dori Autoworks - Selangor

NA/MIVEC OTR <1.8

1. Ahmad Nizam Ibrahim @ Ijam, AN Garage - Selangor
2. Mohd Aidil Azuan, MH Tuner - Selangor
3. Shahrulnizam Md Sain, KSR Speed - Selangor

V-TEC OTR <2.0

1. M. Shamsul Azuan Ismail / Iqbal, Ah Siong Racing Team - KL
2. Mohd Shumadi Ismail, Avantech - Selangor
3. Mohd Azwan Abdullah, Camzone - KL

2WD TURBO OTR

1. Khairul Anwar Ahmad @ Nuar "X", B Machine - KL
2. Nik Karami Nik Mohd, Team Fox - Kelantan
3. Mohd Shukri Abd Halim, B Machine - Terengganu

Photos & videos will be up soon.. Stay tuning for upcoming Round 6 race on 22-November 2009.. :burnout:

congrats to B'Machine..
awang gak n apex from k.trg got no3..
will see also another B'machine car (dark grey satria) this next MUSC event..
:wavey::wavey:

consonar

Known Member
Dec 28, 2004
D'sara - S.alam
Visit site
if want to put block at entrance of legal drag y bother approving race in the first place? if superior already give green light for drag the "budak" should nt interfere...just cant c people havin a good time

hmmm, that is thue.. that's why im really shock... lagi mau kena sita, ic n license dah kena ambil that night and have to settle up at IPD sepang the next day *monday ... pay up some more RM*** at the IPD...

somehow i feel some sort of fishy laaa, why the police do the block in front of the entrance? do musc have a problem with them?? aiyahhhh... @_@ ... if like this than very scared laa next time...

aiyahhh, i kenot say anything laa... this is the 1st time in my life, roadblock in front of drag strip! haiyaa...

so bro ahkau, as organizer, i really hope you and your organizer team will settle up the roadblok in front of the entrance laa...

" if cat is full, it will sleep, if the cat is hungry, it will miau miau laaa mintak suap makan! " :driver:

ahkauputra

Known Member
Apr 1, 2009
hmmm, that is thue.. that's why im really shock... lagi mau kena sita, ic n license dah kena ambil that night and have to settle up at IPD sepang the next day *monday ... pay up some more RM*** at the IPD...
only one case where victim's car was sita.. if the victim arrived there with valid roadtax i'm sure this sita problem wont happen.. i just came back from IPD sepang to brought up this issue and was told that those uniformed police stationed at main entrance job were actually to assist ticketing staff to control situation like parking, etc. and not to issue summons.. one had asked victim to kawtim instantly on the spot without issuing any summon but victim refused so, thats why the car kena sita & sent to ipd.. anway, we have alerted the OC & chief traffic just now for upcoming race not to sita/summons.. BUT PLEASE come clean with valid roadtax.[/QUOTE]

ahkauputra

Known Member
Apr 1, 2009
pics & videos will be uploaded soon.

---------- Post added at 07:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

check out today (5/11/09) BERITA HARIAN for recent cyberjaya car drag race post-coverage..

section : Sentral
page : 4

consonar

Known Member
Dec 28, 2004
D'sara - S.alam
Visit site
only one case where victim's car was sita.. if the victim arrived there with valid roadtax i'm sure this sita problem wont happen.. i just came back from IPD sepang to brought up this issue and was told that those uniformed police stationed at main entrance job were actually to assist ticketing staff to control situation like parking, etc. and not to issue summons.. one had asked victim to kawtim instantly on the spot without issuing any summon but victim refused so, thats why the car kena sita & sent to ipd.. anway, we have alerted the OC & chief traffic just now for upcoming race not to sita/summons.. BUT PLEASE come clean with valid roadtax.
[/QUOTE]

ok bro ahkau.. thanks for your expalaination ... note taken!! yeah, sometimes sh1t happens!!

so hope, this coming MUSC event will be doing good!.. we will support MUSC event... dont worry, coz nowhere else to go to 'happy boosting' :biggrin:! nowadays only SDB and MUSC ...

p/s: thanks again bro ahkau!!

---------- Post added at 09:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 AM ----------

i told u oredi....make a special category for polis to drag their polis car.....they jealous laa kenot participate.....:biggrin:

wahahaha... lol.. i bet the evo pdrm will win...

this is great idea laa, police got wira, waja, perdana, evo... dont be shock later wira polis have 4g inside... roll cage summore.. rentung! lol

ahkauputra

Known Member
Apr 1, 2009
just wanna share some cool pics over here.. drag bike 'rentong' also 'tumpang lalu' ye bro.. from the lense of musc.. enjoy!:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

ahkauputra

Known Member
Apr 1, 2009

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

ahkauputra

Known Member
Apr 1, 2009

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

COMPLETE KCAR SCENE (contributed by mr. harimaugurun)

YouTube- JDV DRAG BATTLE AT CYBERJAYA 2009

YouTube- CYBERJAYA DRAG BATTLE 2009 1

YouTube- CYBERJAYA DRAG BATTLE 2009 2

YouTube- CYBERJAYA DRAG BATTLE 2009 3

YouTube- CYBERJAYA DRAG BATTLE 2009 4

YouTube- CYBERJAYA DRAG BATTLE 2009 4

YouTube- CYBERJAYA DRAG BATTLE 2009 6

Last edited:

Amer Conn

Known Member
Dec 23, 2008
hmmmm nice pic there..mivec king also got there? senyum jer..huhuhu:proud:

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
www.takaful-ikhlas.com.my
i told u oredi....make a special category for polis to drag their polis car.....they jealous laa kenot participate.....:biggrin:

bro...dont be shock that 1 secret police car has been race on that night...he using evo 3 engine with lot of performance race goodies..hehe...so next race please find out which car it is..i just give some hint that he is using evo3 engine, heavy body and only him using that body ;p..
hmm can say powerfull car and and have won 1,2nd and 3rd round..lost to satria i think..cant remember..hehe..he still upgrading his car and i think he already satisfied on the 1st race since he did tapau wira/satria body on the 1st/2nd round...check it out bro...they are undercover hehe...policeman aslo got their life...sure they love to race also...;p