Microtech

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
thanks for the confidence MARK..
yup its proven with clean passes not a single missfiring sound.....yup...good stuff....
this one because tuner champion la...correct ah Joshua? hehehehe. congrats to all the winners too!
ey... remember to ring me up when ur new dyno is ready ok?
those guys from Hyper Power just came and visit me yesterday and hopefully we could strike up a deal early next year... b4 that want to see what the new machine can do in real time.:smokin:

Amer Conn

Known Member
Dec 23, 2008
amirconn think u forgot jo1...hehehhe

well yup maskulin did u use airbus tire? hahahah......
jo..of course the champ Mr jo1..congrats bro..tak lupe punye..:)

huh? airbus tire used for drag?..then can get kaw2 la traction..:P :thefinger:

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
ftzone : heheheh :)hopefully your 4wd dyno will be in early next year..
amircon: airbus tire...hahahah...last time ppl kutuk ma...

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
maskulin b8...
y not your car (kedah) add race cams la..since now stock 210 engine time to upgrade a bit la..from 12sec to maybe 11sec..

microtech power!!!

---------- Post added at 11:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------

amir conn u better do something with your head gasket coz scot also is changing his to metal..so u cant be using the stock paper gasket forever... heheheheh....

shinchan

Known Member
Mar 7, 2004
Visit site
hi there bro,

interested to get one for my subaru gc8.

my current ECU has some problem, thus my FC is really bad now. that's why thinking to resort for microtech to get higher boost and save my fc as well.

what you recommend bro?
(cant reach your PM inbox full)

Amer Conn

Known Member
Dec 23, 2008
amir conn u better do something with your head gasket coz scot also is changing his to metal..so u cant be using the stock paper gasket forever... heheheheh....
haha jo don't la say like that..my stock paper gasket tahan ma..now only koyak a bit..compression also drop now..adoiii, now must replace with new one..special diskaun ok bro? :biggrin:

p/s:apa cerita tayar airbus??

mark_15

Known Member
Oct 5, 2008
bro amer conn i heard u bought your gasket already (HKS gasket)..when going 2 fix...sepang drag near already...

Amer Conn

Known Member
Dec 23, 2008
bro amer conn i heard u bought your gasket already (HKS gasket)..when going 2 fix...sepang drag near already...
bro..since when la hks? mmc original gasket only..huhu..sepang drag near but i'm still far away..lama lagi..:)

renxun

1,000 RPM
Jul 4, 2006
wanna ask... i saw a friend doing some setting wid the lt10 which came wid d x4.. and as usual wid the handset i saw him do some setting. why is the jump so big when he increase the fuel..
1.33ms... press up once.... jump to 1.38...press again 1.43ms.... n bcuz he is using quite a large injector, the jump is quite big .. so is there actually values in between which can be key in maybe via lap top? and the range of load during boost building is quite big too.. 4psi jump....can it be rescaled? i had been tinking to switch to standalone for quite some time but dare not commit on someting i wasnt reli sure of. perhaps anyone who are familiar wid tis can enlight me.... im just a Ultimate user now and d scale i get is quite fine.

mark_15

Known Member
Oct 5, 2008
microtech proven on the track....action speaks louder then words....

hehe...:biggrin:

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003

jo1

Known Member
Dec 8, 2004
wanna ask... i saw a friend doing some setting wid the lt10 which came wid d x4.. and as usual wid the handset i saw him do some setting. why is the jump so big when he increase the fuel..
1.33ms... press up once.... jump to 1.38...press again 1.43ms.... n bcuz he is using quite a large injector, the jump is quite big .. so is there actually values in between which can be key in maybe via lap top? and the range of load during boost building is quite big too.. 4psi jump....can it be rescaled? i had been tinking to switch to standalone for quite some time but dare not commit on someting i wasnt reli sure of. perhaps anyone who are familiar wid tis can enlight me.... im just a Ultimate user now and d scale i get is quite fine.

use the SAFC function inside the microtech to compensate....

maskulinB8

Known Member
Jun 9, 2004
PJS one
Visit site
Congrats to all the winner especially to Masculin b8 & Scott gti..just a simple spec & setup but can get podium finished..MICROTECH wins again..MICROTECH forever!!:driver: :driver:
Million Thanks for all the supports, ecspecially to Joshua, AmerConn & Millennium Team, Congrats also to Scootty & Max Impact, Jo1 & Zam Carworx.. Millennium tuning get podium:top:..

Microtech Rules..:proud:

Asrul Amer & MaskulinB8 RedBull Racing Team.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

They have Infiniti as the luxury brand

They have Leaf as electric car

And now reviving Datsun as low cost car

Read about it in the net, Nissan will bring back Datsun after 30 years...targeting India as their first market in 2014/2015, producing cars with budget of $3000 to $6000..and still make profit...

Any idea how its gonna look like...surely many hope its based on Datsun 240Z design aite?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience