speed cut.

mr.edrick

Known Member
Jul 10, 2009
it works gr8 as i mention earlier...it increase d hp up to 18horses..piggyback all works d same..d tuning is to make ur throttle more respond..tune for better air n fuel ratio...n lots more which i also forgot edi. :biggrin:
thanks lord. that's wat i wanted. i dont wana touch my original ecu, as i dont want anything bad to happend and kaboom my engine lol

Z-Ice

Known Member
Sep 24, 2007
Mine's with Unichip. So far, response has been good after tuning.

Techno350Z

Known Member
Sep 25, 2009
penang
Oh...Many ppl use Unichip at here...I think Unichip should be no problem since u guys using it with no problem...^^...

mr.edrick

Known Member
Jul 10, 2009
btw lord, can tell me the brand of your piggyback unichip you using.?

mr.edrick

Known Member
Jul 10, 2009
ohh okay thanks. the unichip is use able for any transmission rite.?

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
why dun use pivot speed meter if just wanna remove the speed cut?

it required to splice only 1 speed signal wire at ecu harness, another will be just power cable(tap to ignition) and another is ground cable (car body/chassis)

NOS_7AGTE

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
I got used HKS SLD took out from my perious 350z (auto) its still worked fine. anyone interested pm me. thanks

cwf86

Known Member
Apr 17, 2006
Research properly before using any piggyback as our original ecu is very smart. If you are using a piggyback with same or less bit as our original ecu it might reset to default sooner or later because the original ecu will slowly take control and reverse all the tuning that you have done. Personally still using Unichip and speak from experience. Moreover, you will notice every function and feature in your car to be laggy.

Best if you reflash for minor modifications or get a standalone ecu such as HKS FCon VPro if you planning to major modifications such as supercharge/turbocharge/stroker kit.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,
need help & advice :adore:
im planning to buy lancer (ck2a) convert evo6 (4WD)

1. Can i endorse the 4WD? (4WD not endorse yet)
2. Is it true to convert 2WD (ck2a) - 4WD need to "potong/tukar lantai"? is it legal or illegal?
3. Inspection puspakom "lepas" or not? (if i remove the 4WD)
4. If "kantoi" kena SITA or not??

TQ sifoos :adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience