Skyline owners, roll call!

BNR

Known Member
May 21, 2009
It will be a permanent business. I have recently dumped quite a bit of investment in getting a container load of parts for these few cars. And also, if you do need anything (new parts, of course) I can also also for you. The charge is only 5% or RM50 on top of the price you see in magazines or advertisements.
That means if we need anything for our rides at anytime, u would b able to get it for us? if that's the case, it would be great news...

samson

Known Member
Dec 13, 2005
yup yup...
i will be stocking quite a few stuff as well, especially all the engine parts
and also common items like rubber seals, splash guards, etc.
Also, maybe will stock some good rebuilt RB26, either standard specs, or modified specs,
as i just managed to buy the 2.8 stroker kit at a good price, and I have 3 sets now.

BNR

Known Member
May 21, 2009
yup yup...
i will be stocking quite a few stuff as well, especially all the engine parts
and also common items like rubber seals, splash guards, etc.
Also, maybe will stock some good rebuilt RB26, either standard specs, or modified specs,
as i just managed to buy the 2.8 stroker kit at a good price, and I have 3 sets now.
Wow! do let us know where your shop is when everything is in... would love to pay a visit sometime... all the best for your new business venture! Cheers!!

cosmicgate

Known Member
Oct 14, 2005
a lil` bit out of topic but do anybody know what's the running market price for pristine 1 owner modded r32 gtrand r33 gtr these days?Just a rough estimation will do.Most of the ones i saw for sale im not sure `bout the condition, probably 3-4 owner already and im sure not as much mods as the 'pristine' one mentioned.

and what is the running price for the original zero-R version in malaysia if anyone knows what it is at all.

cosmicgate

Known Member
Oct 14, 2005
hahahahahahahaha....

what if there is 1 Zero-R in hiding in someone's house garage in Malaysia?

sneak preview:

sorry 'bout the dirty pic, car hasn't been washed for yonks.

Again, back to my question. Anyone know lets say that this car is for sale in Malaysia, how much should it be priced at?

Attachments

farizio

Known Member
Nov 26, 2007
KL
if that Zero-R is genuine, then i just creamed my pants

cosmicgate

Known Member
Oct 14, 2005
that is a real zero-R. One of the only 4 produced.

nobody answered my question.

what is the estimation cost of this car? It might go on sale pretty soon with the new NAP lol.

farizio

Known Member
Nov 26, 2007
KL
the kind of cars you can find in Malaysia just keeps surprising me more and more...

personally, i think this car is priceless

Last edited:

gobiz

500 RPM
May 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
walaueh... zero-r!

worth RM250k - 300k is my estimate...

farizio

Known Member
Nov 26, 2007
KL
what year is this zero R? the '06 or '08 or the first edition?

Tomiya Takato

Known Member
May 29, 2009
Jalan Potholes.
that is a real zero-R. One of the only 4 produced.

nobody answered my question.

what is the estimation cost of this car? It might go on sale pretty soon with the new NAP lol.
I dont think or wont think there's a price for this beauty. But i would estimate around 180k-250k in cash term.

2 cents. :rofl:

cosmicgate

Known Member
Oct 14, 2005
look at the paint, anybody can guess its the first batch of the zero-R. Only 4 of them are being sold. HKS actually produced 10 of it in year 91 but to further exagerrate its exclusiveness, 4 of them are only being "openly" announced(mainly because most of it couldn't pass strict japanese legislastion to get road homologation as it was too expensive to build)

The 6 of it because HKS do not openly disclose it, nobody knows where it is. The 4 being sold are(from eye witnesses, close association and owner accounts):

1)to a wealthy middle east sheikh
2)to a very prominent figure in jpn
3)malaysian
4)a normal woman in brunei.

Everything is as original as it is on this car, a surviving masterpiece and should easilly cost more than 300k at today's exclusiveness and rarity. However, it will be hard to sell i reckon as you need hard cash for it. A true gem for collector and depending on how NAP fares out next year, this car might be available for true enthusiast on the market very soon. Owner will not sell to tom-dick-harry, priority given to car shops who wants the car on display.

farizio

Known Member
Nov 26, 2007
KL
looking at the alloys on the car, i'd guess its the first gen 'resurrected' Zero-R..

the first gen had different wheels and had a single TA-45S turbo... then HKS kept some of the cars and rereleased them in 2005 with more modern parts, like sat nav, latest electronic controllers, Vcam and also a twin GT2530 setup

cosmicgate

Known Member
Oct 14, 2005
how do the first gen "resurrected" zero-r wheels looks like?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Odyssey user,

Would like to know whether could Honda Odyssey RA1 year 1995 can convert Odyssey RA6 front bodypart.
Could RA6 front bodypart like headlamp, bonet, feeder and bumper could be install into Odyssey RA1?

Is it plug n play (PNP) bodypart front Odyssey RA1 with RA6???

Please advise and if anyone have converted it, please include or download the photo to this thread or email to me. ( [email protected] )

Thank you very much.

RONIN (...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience