sebastien

Known Member
Oct 19, 2008
i think unichip piggyback can do that...:biggrin:
n da price for me is quite reasonable 2...can fine tune somemore

mr.edrick

Known Member
Jul 10, 2009
sebastien can give me full details of the unichip piggyback.? thanks.

mr.edrick

Known Member
Jul 10, 2009
lord how much is the unichip thingi.? plug and play or need some modification.?

mr.edrick

Known Member
Jul 10, 2009
the piggy back unichip can be tuned up as well.? isit tuned for the speed above 180kmh.? cause as i know rsm can remove speed cut as well but not good cause original ecu still detects our speed at 170kmh, so the fuel, air intake and stuff all does not fit the speed that we are driving when we are above 180kmh. correct me if i'm wrong.

Lord1700

Known Member
Oct 31, 2008
Damansara
www.ringgitbay.com
the piggy back unichip can be tuned up as well.? isit tuned for the speed above 180kmh.? cause as i know rsm can remove speed cut as well but not good cause original ecu still detects our speed at 170kmh, so the fuel, air intake and stuff all does not fit the speed that we are driving when we are above 180kmh. correct me if i'm wrong.
this is wat ppl say....but so far i have no problem with it...good until now.. :biggrin:

Warspite

Known Member
May 28, 2009
Mudy Confluence
this is wat ppl say....but so far i have no problem with it...good until now.. :biggrin:
So wait - if Jap spec Zeds have speedometers that are limited to 180 km/h, how do you know what speed you are going at once you've gone past that threshold? And will the digital speed readout gauge show speeds above 180?

For example, my Zed being an Australian spec car would be able to show the speed above 180 since the speedo stops at 260 km/h.

:confused:

Last edited:

Lord1700

Known Member
Oct 31, 2008
Damansara
www.ringgitbay.com
So wait - if Jap spec Zeds have speedometers that are limited to 180 km/h, how do you know what speed you are going at once you've gone past that threshold? And will the digital speed readout gauge show speeds above 180?

For example, my Zed being an Australian spec car would be able to show the speed above 180 since the speedo stops at 260 km/h.

:confused:
d speedo continue at d digital gauge...it show ur speed even above 200kmh...but mine..i change to Nismo speedometer..d reading is up to 300kmh.. :biggrin:

p/s: wow..this is 1st time i see Z australian spec speedometer..n urs is rev version..

Warspite

Known Member
May 28, 2009
Mudy Confluence
d speedo continue at d digital gauge...it show ur speed even above 200kmh...but mine..i change to Nismo speedometer..d reading is up to 300kmh.. :biggrin:

p/s: wow..this is 1st time i see Z australian spec speedometer..n urs is rev version..
Ahhh, makes sense now :biggrin:. Was trying to get my head around the image of the speedo needle straining at the limits!

I was studying / working in Melbourne, Australia for about 7 years before the car was brought back on a student AP.

Last edited:

mr.edrick

Known Member
Jul 10, 2009
i think can read above 180kmh. i reach 188kmh then i continue stepping on my gas and my gas got cut due to my speedcut.

btw lord, how does the piggyback unichip works.? what is the tuned up for.?

Lord1700

Known Member
Oct 31, 2008
Damansara
www.ringgitbay.com
i think can read above 180kmh. i reach 188kmh then i continue stepping on my gas and my gas got cut due to my speedcut.

btw lord, how does the piggyback unichip works.? what is the tuned up for.?
it works gr8 as i mention earlier...it increase d hp up to 18horses..piggyback all works d same..d tuning is to make ur throttle more respond..tune for better air n fuel ratio...n lots more which i also forgot edi. :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My friend's Satria GTI almost lost yesterday midnight 4am on Jalan Phee Choon, an indian came with a bike bearing number plate PGL 589 Honda EX5 and shine his torch light at my friend's car and trying to open the door handle.

We walked to the car and he got shocked and when we ask him what he doing here he claimed his one of the RELA member and show us the pass with...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience