3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
Satria Turbo Full Modified - Cars for sale Selangor - Mudah.my

Proton satria 2.0 turbo year 98 - Cars for sale Kuala Lumpur - Mudah.my

Satria 1.3 convert to Evo 3 - Cars for sale Selangor - Mudah.my
too bad, its 1.3l chasis

calvin, this is the one i mentioned yesterday.

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/cars-for-sale/300017-satria-4g67-t-evo3-urgent-sale-4.html

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 PM ----------

whahahaha... at least they dont puke
YouTube - Very Scary Girl

YouTube - Scared codriver

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------

whahahaha... at least they dont puke
YouTube - Very Scary Girl

YouTube - Scared codriver

---------- Post added at 01:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------

the most stupid forum activation

Welcome to SPOC forums In compliance with the COPPA your account is currently inactive. Please print this message out and have your parent or guardian sign and date it. Then fax it to: OR mail it to:

------------------------------ CUT HERE -----------------------------

-Permission to participate at "SPOC" - SPOC - Index page
Username: normality78
Password: xxxxxxx
E-mail: [email protected]

I HAVE REVIEWED THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY MY CHILD AND HEREBY GRANTPERMISSION TO "SPOC" TO STORE THIS INFORMATION. I UNDERSTAND THIS INFORMATION CAN BE CHANGED AT ANY TIME BY ENTERING APASSWORD. I UNDERSTAND THAT I MAY REQUEST FOR THIS INFORMATION TO BE REMOVED FROM"SPOC" AT ANY TIME.

Parent or guardian (print your name here): _____________________
(sign here): __________________
Date: _______________

------------------------------ CUT HERE ------------------------------

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
the 1st one (purple colour de..happy deepavali)...if u can accept the colour n bodykit....the price is good la...
2nd one (banana mivec bodypart)...car looks nice....but price wise....erm...u rich la..u decide...
3rd one (panda) pretty stock le...somemore so many fibers....price wise...ok la...
4th one (orange colour wif promote bumper) got performance stuff la...but interior see liao sien edi wei....
5th one (blackie)..bodyparts stock...1.3chassis but endorsed...evo3 engine...but then can buy sial....ADJUSTABLE STEERING!!!!

the student's car...should b punch number one lo....but then he very detailed...at least internals done up a bit here n there edi.....price wise...u rich...can la...

ok la...i oso dunno wat i typing...
chiaozz tidur edi!!!

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
i like third one interior, neat and tidy, engine pretty stock but it's considered good for future mod, no need to dump things...
5th... judge from details given is a good buy, but kinda ugly, need lots of touch up on outside...
no comment for the rest... : )
How bout a ori evo3?? good collection... still expensive?

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
ori evo3? no 55k dun even think about it. CASH somemore

Basil Basil

Known Member
Jul 19, 2006
Guys i think i got some of my answer.........i think......this is some info to share wit u guys......

The 4A91 is part of Mitsubishi’s new endeavor of all-alloy inline four cylinder engines, developed in house and built by the ex-DaimlerChrysler MDC Power plant in Germany.

First seen on the 2004 Mitsubishi Colt, the 4A91 is the four potter in the family to utilize a high-pressure die-cast aluminum block.

Effectively replacing the workhorse 4G series of engines, and in particular, the 4G15 in this application, both the 4A’s cylinder block and head are made with aluminium, and feature four valves per cylinder, double overhead camshafts, and MIVEC continuous variable valve timing for the intake.

The 4A91's DOHC works with a single roller chain of 8.0mm in pitch and 12.5mm in width, different from the 4G15's timing belt setup. The camshafts manipulate the bucket-type tappets, with the intake cam fitted with continuously variable cam-phasing.

This changes the timing profile of up to 50 degrees. The new angle of the valves on the 4A91 is at a narrower 34 degrees, as compared to the 4G15's 45.

The total 1499cc displacement (75.0mm bore and 84.8mm stroke) has a compression ratio of 10.0:1, and produces 109ps@6000rpm, while torque figures are 145Nm@4000 rpm.

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
Basil, i doubt anyone will read. everyone now busy with facebook.

Basil Basil

Known Member
Jul 19, 2006
keon wat i need to know is that the placing of the engine is diffrent from 4GXX family.....so now need to do more info to see which family of this bloody 4A91 groups into...........actually i need to know alot of things...........not just mouting only.........tranmission etc etc...........damn so many stuff............

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
agree with Ash, that car wasnt even worth doing anything

Basil Basil

Known Member
Jul 19, 2006
like tat i better keep and use it as my kereta mainan................

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
already u got problem in getting parts, u still say kereta mainan? I think the kereta mian u got la....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all.. Just need your opinion here. Preferably those with experience in this please...

I bought a disc brake set to fit into my car about a year ago from a seller in this forum. Suppose to fit it in today but I spotted some problem. It is full of rust. The knuckle, the caliper bracket, the rotor shield (that round thing like a shield don't know what is it called). I don't think it is due to me keeping it for one year because I kept it indoors and I bought another set and kept it for the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience