Wondering Why Does Ppl Selling Their Car So Expensive ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hikaru33

May 4, 2009
Sg car is tent cheaper compared with malaysia car if you buy brand new car
and dont convert the currencies value

if you work at Mal. you might earn RM5k
but same job at SG also might earn you 5k SG

a Rm5k here might only entitle you for Civic 2.0 only
while 5k SG i think you can afford a Brand new Evo or Subaru if i not mistaken
Wah...assuming a 2.0 Civic is 130k with interest rate at 3.5% and 84 months (7 years) of installments....that makes up to be abour 1.8k of installment per month.

5k minus EPF contribution and tax would be 4k plus something. Minus 1.8k per month and u are left with 2.2k plus per month to eat, pump petrol and wat not.....not quite enought right?

cmng

3,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
friend..
my mod cost ?
my effort cost ?

you think i can simply let go my car for lost ?
no such thing
and i not desperate to sell
but he desperate to buy..

so ? there you can hold the price

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

hikaru33
many of this car owner take 9 year loan..

interest rate is low compared last time which is 6.5% during my car purchase

vampireSuto

Known Member
Dec 19, 2005
KL
yeah i get what u mean man ... if u have the 2nd car then will be fine la ... if not scrap everything out and sell it out standard ... like what im doin...

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia

Must convert la :biggrin: Cuz the rice cost import from Thailand also converted what. If don't convert, our rice price will be 10 times more expensive (maybe more due to storage cost and other factor). Your income also need to convert, because if don't convert, the spirit of climbing higher will be lesser :biggrin:

Our fuel is cheaper and no COE + no laws saying that you must pay certain amount to continue to own the same car after certain period even though pass the emission test. Long term wise, our car no doubt is still cheaper. A lot cheaper. Car park and other hidden cost not count yet because some people will argue for keep a nice car and not driving it :thefinger::stupid:

Someone said wanna sell Vspec ar? Wait I come back 1st to view the green/black rx7 (if not sold yet). After that may contact you :biggrin:

vampireSuto

Known Member
Dec 19, 2005
KL
ok no problem i will wait ... since now economy down slope no one will use so much money to buy a Godzilla ... haha ...

deacon

Senior master debater
May 5, 2005
KL
Hmm interesting debate. I figure the reason why prices vary are mostly due to the fact that we don't use a blue book to ascertain fair prices for 2ndhand cars - think Kelly Blue Book.

Another fact is that because some models of cars are considered to be "hot", prices rarely drop as there will always be someone interested in buying it for whatever price. Some of these "hot" cars also happen to be rare cars due to gray imports and lack of factory production support in this region, not to mention the import taxes. Cars like this: AE86, S15, S13, EK9s etc etc.

For example i remember seeing a bunch of S15s for sale for only 120k and under in 2005. The prices even though the car has been discontinued since 2001 can now be found for 130k++ unreg.

A stock standard Rx7 going for 70k? Doesn't sound like much if everything has been kept in good condition and the engine has already been rebuilt, otherwise i wouldn't pay that amount. Either way i'm using that as an analogy for the condition of the car. Oh and if its a '93 screw that!

In most cases if you have a sweet car that everyone wants its definitely a seller's market. Conversely if you have a stock standard Wira 1.3 from 1993, may God smile on you. :)

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
problem with ppl is that nobody wants to RUGI (including myself). :biggrin:

so, i dont see any problems if sellers were to sell at a higher price.

selling online is different from selling outside, sure...outside is cheaper but inside (or online) is higher maa...

just like how u compare a GUCCI original and a GUCCI fake laa..

u have to face this kinda things when u buy online, its very normal already BUT sellers selling online have to wait much longer to sell their stuffs and whereas those selling at retail can sell much faster (like walk in customers n etc).

so basically, i would prefer to sell online or in forums.. it has better value, my car last time was sold in zth, if i sell to used car dealer they only makan 7k but i sold it of for 15k in zth.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com

but if work in SG & earn 5k SG dollar, but stay in JB,
i think can buy 5 series bro..

corona_ice

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2006
sunway city
Parts,
Time Spent
money,
collectibles,
labor,
Market Value,
Demand,
Rare/Classic
Sentimental value
just to add a few more::biggrin:
blood, sweat and tears &
getting scolding from chop shop owner(no one likes to get scolding:thefinger: )

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
i'm a bit surprised. you own a V Spec, which is quite rare. how come you're asking questions about car value? did you buy the V Spec because its a V Spec or because it was one of the cars available at that time? :hmmmm:

vampireSuto

Known Member
Dec 19, 2005
KL
i'm a bit surprised. you own a V Spec, which is quite rare. how come you're asking questions about car value? did you buy the V Spec because its a V Spec or because it was one of the cars available at that time? :hmmmm:

at tht time were only came out vspec , i bought tht car for like 290k ... but now im selling off 200k ... so i think is kinda good price thou ... i would not stick to 230k coz i still have some upgrades there ...

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
To confirm, v-spec or v-spec II? Bought RM290k should be V-spec II

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
Sigh. Worthless thread, it's a wonder it's still not closed yet.

It's just like asking "Why is the petrol price so expensive???" . Like DUH? You know the answer but you just wanna ask just to make a worthless "point" and get attention. :rofl: whoopsss did i stir up heat? kbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

May I now where is the best and affordable shop for car paint spray? I heard my fren spray his Kenari whole body at Kelana Jaya for just RM480..I saw the color and quality is not bad..Black color..

Any shop cheaper than that y'all know near Wangsa Maju or Ampang? RM500 is ok la..RM1000 and above is a bit nonsense lah..Kaut untung saja (pay high rent)!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience