National Automotive Policy 2009 Review Results

HKS-GT2835R

1,000 RPM
Apr 25, 2004
kelate
Visit site
But you know, these BN people...I used to vote for them....but they keep forgetting it's the common folk who put them where they are today. Those fuck1ng a$$holes at Putrajaya.
what he said. :smokin:

jombiee

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
Ghombau
I think its time Zerotohundred which have over 3 millions members, can do something about this ? we can shout all we want in here, they dont bother unless we shout or do something out there. ZTH is a big community of motorheads, I think they will listen, give it a try.

deacon

Senior master debater
May 5, 2005
KL
We lack organizational power.

FVel

500 RPM
Feb 5, 2007
We lack organizational power.
Deacon,

As usual, concise, honest and common sense remarks.

Much as it will disappoint some people to hear this, I never seen ZTH as having ever been a 'tour de force' institution with the clout to effect real changes or the organizational ability to plan something 'big'. It's primary attraction being a well-known and convenient internet venue for enthusiast to congregate and chat...and most of the time, it's just the typical casual chat as anyone who is honest about it can see from the majority of postings. I certainly don't come here for deep thought provoking posts. To be frank, I don't even come here for technical advice anymore.

Of course I like nohing better than be proven wrong and, hey, if you can organize a nationwide show of discontentment against the NAP, I'd be happy to march with ya.

deacon

Senior master debater
May 5, 2005
KL
Same here.

The reason why I'm not leading any revolutions is 'cos i can barely organise my own sock and underwear drawer, let alone a fight a battle against having my poor 16 year old teg beaten down by idiots at Puspakom.

If someone does the leg work (really) and there's more than 10,000 of us. Count me in.

deacon

Senior master debater
May 5, 2005
KL
Man, so far there are only 6 people going. Add me and jombiee and we might be able to fill just ONE arrest truck. :S

jombiee

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
Ghombau
Deacon, no worry, I think its a huge gathering since most car forums being invited, i wish its on Sat or Sun la, more happening. if not then we go eat roti canai larr lol

pahlawanmimpi

Known Member
Feb 22, 2006
can someone like post what that stupid minister have said about OEM parts from mitsu, honda etc to their manufacturer?? :evil:can teach him some lessons when he will be sued from them??:thefinger:

MatLia

Known Member
Jul 17, 2007
G is too much on this. Let's teach them a lesson next PRU. Total lost for them if they didn't cares bout this matter.:banghead:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys,

i sprayed my car not long ago and now there are some particels of what seem
to be something like .. you know when you spray then some of the spray flies
to the air ? well, my windscreen and my windows has some of it.
And its really annoying. Is there any product i can use to remove it ?

Thanks in adv.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience