Mitsubishi Lancer 2.0 GT Complete Tech Specs and Exclusive Videos

alxand

Known Member
Jul 28, 2005
kl
wah then i'm busy at showroom to wait u test drive lor...

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
Quite good idea also...hehehe...
Another trick is jump-Q lor... $$$ only ma.. boleh-land got $$$ what also can what...hohohohohoh

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
Quite good idea also...hehehe...
Another trick is jump-Q lor... $$$ only ma.. boleh-land got $$$ what also can what...hohohohohoh

i got $$$ for under table but downpayment for tis hot ride...sorry lor :burnout:

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
i got $$$ for under table but downpayment for tis hot ride...sorry lor :burnout:
Ai yo.. like this arh...
have to suffer a bit lor...
Test the car branch by branch lor...So u can drive it daily what...
hahahahahahahaa....

mr_fadz

Known Member
Mar 26, 2007
where i can get the dyno sheet for this lancer GT? anybody can help? coz im doing my report project for my studies.

N-gage

Known Member
Apr 10, 2009
TRG
lancer gt????my dream car neh...:love::love:

Bump: lancer gt????my dream car neh...:love::love:

Bump: lancer gt????my dream car neh...:love::love:

cwcham

Known Member
May 29, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
i just got my Lancer GT 3 weeks back. So far the car has been serving me well. I got the white colored, post facelift version. It was a tough battle between the civic 2.0 and the lancer gt when i was deciding. in the end i went for the GT. There are a few let downs in the GT though ....

1) No projector lights and no HID (HUGE disappointment!)
2) CBU but w/o electronic seats
3) W/O Auto foldable mirror (which even my friend's vios has)
4) lesser airbags than the civic
5) dashboard and cockpit area way too simple compared to the civic. shifter box very plasticy (fragile looking)

before i bought the car, i was comparing and i chose the Gt over the civic because:
1) test driven both, dont quote me but the lancer felt lighter and faster when accelerating on standstill
2) Lancer = CBU ...... Civic = CKD
3) Lancer comes with bodykit ;) 18' Rims

rewlie

Known Member
Feb 13, 2008
Tell u one thing, im also GT owner, a battle between stock standard Civic and GT, GT go first lah, interior wise i can say Civic looks more futuristic, GT more towards performance. 0-100 took 8 second for me, last nite i drove back from Kuantan-KL, i can achieve 240kmh easily and the car really stable, but not advisable to drive fast2 lah, if accident sure dead one.

rick2500

Oct 12, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
i just got my Lancer GT 3 weeks back. So far the car has been serving me well. I got the white colored, post facelift version. It was a tough battle between the civic 2.0 and the lancer gt when i was deciding. in the end i went for the GT. There are a few let downs in the GT though ....

1) No projector lights and no HID (HUGE disappointment!)
2) CBU but w/o electronic seats
3) W/O Auto foldable mirror (which even my friend's vios has)
4) lesser airbags than the civic
5) dashboard and cockpit area way too simple compared to the civic. shifter box very plasticy (fragile looking)

before i bought the car, i was comparing and i chose the Gt over the civic because:
1) test driven both, dont quote me but the lancer felt lighter and faster when accelerating on standstill
2) Lancer = CBU ...... Civic = CKD
3) Lancer comes with bodykit ;) 18' Rims

what is CBU?

rewlie

Known Member
Feb 13, 2008
CBU stands for Completely Build Up, means one whole car shipped from overseas as it is, not stripped out, CKD means Completely Knocked Down, parts by parts shipped here and then assemble here.

rick2500

Oct 12, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
CBU stands for Completely Build Up, means one whole car shipped from overseas as it is, not stripped out, CKD means Completely Knocked Down, parts by parts shipped here and then assemble here.
thks your explain sifu..so far you use the car any problem my lancer next year JAN will comes out..max how fast can get corner no buang?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,

I am trying to make a switch so that when turned off, theres no way anyone could start the car. Can someone point me where such swith/wiring should be placed?

I heard that there is ignition disconnect which prevents the engine from running but I have no idea how to do.

Driving Proton Satria 1.3 GLi

Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience