RECARO - Auto Interior Customisation

Car Shops and Services

RECARO - Auto Interior Customisation

zenlim

Known Member
Oct 30, 2006
Hello..do you all provide upholdstery for gear knob?? can let me know the price as well??

cartoon

500 RPM
Sep 7, 2005
KevinGarage.com
www.kevingarage.com

hi kelvin...do you know what model of recaro is this..
Sorry for the late reply bro, there is few car in our showroom for the interior customize project, kind of busy T_T

the picture you show is RECARO Sport, model JC & JJ, any thing I can help you??

---------- Post added at 12:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

Hello..do you all provide upholdstery for gear knob?? can let me know the price as well??
Not all kind of gear knob can be done, you can drop by our showroom and show your gear knob to us, the price is hard to tell, it is base on the material you select.

Keep in touch ^_^

fuselage

Over 10,000 RPM!
May 18, 2005
shah alam
Sorry for the late reply bro, there is few car in our showroom for the interior customize project, kind of busy T_T

the picture you show is RECARO Sport, model JC & JJ, any thing I can help you??

---------- Post added at 12:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

Not all kind of gear knob can be done, you can drop by our showroom and show your gear knob to us, the price is hard to tell, it is base on the material you select.

Keep in touch ^_^

yeah ken..as what i understand this model have some sort of pump at the back rest right?

but how am i able to pump it??

oh ya...if i have steering that airbag has bust out..can u rewrap it?

cartoon

500 RPM
Sep 7, 2005
KevinGarage.com
www.kevingarage.com
Please check it, there is a air pump pillow located beside the seat, if there is no any of it, then the RECARO model you have is RECARO sport "JJ", only "JC" has the air pump lumbar support.

We can help you to install the RECARO genuine air pump lumbar support.

About re-warp the steering wheel, do you mean to re-warp the center section of the steering, which mean the place that air-bag has brust? or just re-warp the steering wheel??

Last edited:

cartoon

500 RPM
Sep 7, 2005
KevinGarage.com
www.kevingarage.com
Renault Espace "Full interior customize" including roof, dashboard, 7 seat & door trims, all in leather.

For more information, simply just contact us or visit the RECARO showroom located in Sunway Technology Park.

- Kevin Kok ( Tel: 012-292 7448 )

H-Performance services
No. 30, Jalan PJS 11/16, Sunway Technplogy Park,
Bandar Sunway, 46150 Subang Jaya, Malaysia.

bongek

Known Member
Jan 19, 2007
Not actually, although they look a like. The RECARO seat on Lancer Evo 7 is under RECARO Sport-JJ family, but it has been modify by Mitsubishi. This seat can only be found on Mitsubishi genuine sparepart.
owhh... because my friend use recaro evo7.. i like that recaro but the price very expensive 4k for left and right side.. only front seat..

Last edited:

cartoon

500 RPM
Sep 7, 2005
KevinGarage.com
www.kevingarage.com
owhh... because my friend use recaro evo7.. i like that recaro but the price very expensive 4k for left and right side.. only front seat..
Ha ha ha :proud: base on your budget and what you want for the sport seat :proud:.

Thinking for stylish look with cheaper price? you can easily get it from local accessories shop, just around RM1,600 to get a pair. Ofcourse, you definitely can't expect more feature at this point.

What make the RECARO seat expensive is "seating position", it is very simple "How we going to drive the car if we can't seat properly" RECARO has been research on "human seating position" since 100 years ago, RECARO seat not only can be found on automobile, it also appear on aircraft, office chair, even baby seat, for those football fans, I think you guys also notice that, RECARO seat also appear in some stadium too :proud:.

The "seating position" is not easy as adding extra foam or cushion :smokin:.

When you thinking to change your car seat, try to think about your's waist, you properly wouldn't want to suffer the pain from your back :nurse:.

cartoon

500 RPM
Sep 7, 2005
KevinGarage.com
www.kevingarage.com
VW Golf GTi, using suede on surrounding.

For more information, simply just contact us or visit the RECARO showroom located in Sunway Technology Park.

- Kevin Kok ( Tel: 012-292 7448 )

H-Performance services
No. 30, Jalan PJS 11/16, Sunway Technplogy Park,
Bandar Sunway, 46150 Subang Jaya, Malaysia.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

how much cost a satria neo 100000km service?

most what i need to change during this 10k lileage baby
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience