info bout smart tracker!!!

93na

500 RPM
Mar 9, 2009
hai all..

with the crime rate going up i decided to put a better alarm system for my ride!!!! since i m a aam member they recommend me their latest product call smart tracker 2... at the prise of 2500 and yearly of 400... i wan to know more bout this stuff before i pum my hard earn cash on it!!!! so ppl any review or comment are welcome!!!!!

its have the basic gps alarm.... recovery,notify and disarm...

extra its u can set an area where u can cant leave those boundry if it those so, i will be notify....

so watu guys thing bout the prise!!!! can view this stuff at aam website under SMART TRACKER...

thanks all:driver::confused::listen::wavey:!!!

Jutan Supplier

Known Member
Aug 27, 2007
www.facebook.com
should hav a backup power.. and hidden device..

but i doubt nowaday even crooks know where the unit hidden...

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
hai all..

with the crime rate going up i decided to put a better alarm system for my ride!!!! since i m a aam member they recommend me their latest product call smart tracker 2... at the prise of 2500 and yearly of 400... i wan to know more bout this stuff before i pum my hard earn cash on it!!!! so ppl any review or comment are welcome!!!!!

its have the basic gps alarm.... recovery,notify and disarm...

extra its u can set an area where u can cant leave those boundry if it those so, i will be notify....

so watu guys thing bout the prise!!!! can view this stuff at aam website under SMART TRACKER...

thanks all:driver::confused::listen::wavey:!!!
basically most standard gps system will notify you immediately if someone break into your car, the extra features doesn't serve much purpose at all,becos it only notify you, recovery of car is always the most tricky part. MOst likely they will tell you, your car already in Batam Island, recovery of the car is quite slim, better claim insurance n get a new car :thefinger:

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

should hav a backup power.. and hidden device..

but i doubt nowaday even crooks know where the unit hidden...
backup power don't serve much purpose as soon as they place your car in basement area,its as good as gone. The most important is that the reception and able to get back your car in one piece when the car is stolen. But nowadays most car will end up either sold to neighbour country or become spare part.

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
yeah..if the car is in a location with no signal...all that is gone....just like GPS on the phone...somtimes got signal sometimes it doesnt.....the price tag damn high man....i rather invest on quick release steering....remove my ecu .....or other methods then paying that amount....

just my cheap 0.01 cents

93na

500 RPM
Mar 9, 2009
thanks all for the info!!!!
ya he did mention some back up system for battery!!!! not to sure m metting up wit somewan for more info!!!

ya i know heavy prise bro!!!!

oh yes ah!!! so if i am underground n there no line or signal!!!!! those ppl party la after me pumping a big lum sum on my baby!!!!

emmmmmmmm good info guys, helping me alot here!!!!

as for my i do have that quick release and brake lock!!!!

any wan know other system that cheaper!!!! better service!!!! or personal experince!!

again thank you all!!!

ToY_mAcHiNe5

Known Member
Sep 1, 2008
actually i`m also planning to get myself that smart tracker since i was AAM member and also owner of satria.. even mine is standard 1.3 but i do have paint job on my ride.. 1 of my friend just lost his GTi about 3 weeks ago.. and last week, a friend of mine lucky his car were not stolen because he get back to his car after 15minutes...

you know what, all this happen around tesco and jusco ipoh.. so ipoh people, please be ware of this place... just watch out if somebody just standing on the car park have wild eyes. they may targetting ur car...

Jutan Supplier

Known Member
Aug 27, 2007
www.facebook.com
yep.. even shopping center ar park also not safe....

mine also kena break-in @ carrefour subang...luckly, those basta*ds oni curi coins n stuffs inside glove box...

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
thanks all for the info!!!!
ya he did mention some back up system for battery!!!! not to sure m metting up wit somewan for more info!!!

ya i know heavy prise bro!!!!

oh yes ah!!! so if i am underground n there no line or signal!!!!! those ppl party la after me pumping a big lum sum on my baby!!!!

emmmmmmmm good info guys, helping me alot here!!!!

as for my i do have that quick release and brake lock!!!!

any wan know other system that cheaper!!!! better service!!!! or personal experince!!

again thank you all!!!
the system u quoted got plenty of them, u just have to go to some reputable accessories shop to compare prices and make sure those fella that install your alarm system are those experience fella,this is to avoid future complication like ur alarm go beserk, drive halfway without reason engine kena fuel cut mistaken u as thief rather than owner of the car :thefinger:

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

yep.. even shopping center ar park also not safe....

mine also kena break-in @ carrefour subang...luckly, those basta*ds oni curi coins n stuffs inside glove box...
ya heard about it too, those asshole thief maybe some are drug addict, few coins they also desperate to get. I remember those security guard always advise me not to leave any electrical gadget in the car like camera,notebook that sorta.

aneurysm

Jun 13, 2006
jp
actually i`m also planning to get myself that smart tracker since i was AAM member and also owner of satria.. even mine is standard 1.3 but i do have paint job on my ride.. 1 of my friend just lost his GTi about 3 weeks ago.. and last week, a friend of mine lucky his car were not stolen because he get back to his car after 15minutes...

you know what, all this happen around tesco and jusco ipoh.. so ipoh people, please be ware of this place... just watch out if somebody just standing on the car park have wild eyes. they may targetting ur car...
wth...tesco and jusco ipoh area arr... really2 nid to be more careful rite now, tq bro 4 that info...

ToY_mAcHiNe5

Known Member
Sep 1, 2008
better to park ur car outside.. not the parking berbumbung site.. people always around.. if parking berbumbung @ inside building, the area was quite scary la..huhu.. GPS will be installed after this..really2 afraid..

aneurysm

Jun 13, 2006
jp
yup toy machine5... totally agree with u, im also really afraid bout this matters.. fyi i always park my car outside, can't park inside coz exit way my car will sagat..hehe..u know rite jusco exit quite curam... err mind if u share bout ur gps thing? Price? shop?.. :biggrin:

hadi_ipoh

Jun 19, 2005
Malaysia
actually, still do surveying which GPS is better. Captor.. Smart Tracker.. and maybe i`m going to my friend`s shop, at Fair Park.. There is one good shop accessories, still not yet asking for the price.. hmm.. Captor the price quite high.. just read it on the web, but smart tracker is cheaper.. but both provides very good service i think...u can find it here...
CAPTOR - CAPTOR-GPS

emm..my car also sagat la.. never went there after fit my new front lips..haha.. do you know any GPS which is better or good in quality but affordable?? mybe?

93na

500 RPM
Mar 9, 2009
i m also looking around if i do find anything interesting shall share it wit u guys!!!!! but for now be extra carefull ok!!!!! happy hallowen:}..............

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i own a honda prelude 2nd generation and now in the process of swapping engine to B16B. I was told by the mechanic that the clutch pump type gearbox cannot be install in my car. the mechanic told me that there is no way to modify it. can anyone here please help me to understand if what the mechanic told me is true? because for what i know even Honda EF can be install with a LSD clutch pump gearbox.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience