National Automotive Policy 2009 Review Results

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
Like all of you said, this NAP is in favor of 1 company only. Proton. he rest of us, they won't fu*king care. I'm really mad and pissed by this stupid NAP. How am I and the rest of the people who own old car get parts?...:banghead::banghead: want me to sell of my car and get a Proton?

We also won't be seeing Evo 7,8,9, DC5, EP3, S15 RX8...etc...anymore get imported....only new E10 and R35....sad case....there goes my dream of owning one....

These people can go fu*k themselves at a corner....
a lot of people will have to go back to mitsubishi, nissan, toyota, honda to buy original parts that cost 2-3 times more expensive. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

chris3k6

Dec 22, 2006
Petaling Jaya
idiot gov~~
intro idiot policies..
come on la.. other countries local car manufacturers is more advance becos the dont alwayz rely on their gov..
1malaysia?? :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

JarsOfClay

Known Member
Sep 29, 2005
all petrolheads are screwed with this new nonsense NAP...whr da hell 2 buy brand new spare parts for older turbo engines...even though these engines n cars are old they are still more reliable than F7ckin PROTONS!!!!

Mugenz

Known Member
Dec 19, 2003
im curious to know since no more used part after June 2011, if a GTR, EVO, Scooby..etc has crashed its engine in an accident.. how the claim like??will the workshop transplant a NEW engine??if so, who cover the sky high cost and what will the insurance company do?double or triple our insurance premium?? or maybe if major accident with serious engine or gearbox KO.. even not total lost.. the insurance co. just declared as total and pay a minimum claim amount to the owner...??fark oi..

jombiee

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
Ghombau
thanks for the MITIshit e-mail adress, have sent it, anymore other petition ka, riot ka, protest ka. I'M IN !!,
:viking::bike::bootyshake:

astinabpt

Known Member
Oct 15, 2004
Central
yeaaahhhh my 16 year old Mazda Astina, if engine kaputtt, then how ? Mazda Astina with CamPro CPS engine ?? haaaaihhh..

rex79gt

500 RPM
Jan 9, 2008
Ngiao City
common sense, no matter how many email we sent even if we can jam their sites
they wont hav any correction actions but may use ISA as their power
unhappy wif these G, juz don vote them in the elections

cuscostrutbrace

500 RPM
Jul 10, 2004
This is ridiculous ....

We depends on used spare parts for imported cars because Malaysia did not produce that car,why wanna ban the used spare parts for imported cars from coming in? How if engine blow and cannot get new engine from the manufacturer,also cannot find used engine because used parts have been banned,then how? Scrap the car? Buy from e-bay? Use Perodua Myvi engine? 15year old car not roadworthy? How to judge? Performance tests? Slalom? Braking Tests? What are the acceptance criteria,standards? According to who,what automotive bodies standards? Or simply say to owners their car not roadworthy,give them RM5000 and buy a Proton,ask them to pay monthly which they don't have to at the first place.

Truely ridiculous..And sad...

Last edited:

DDgreystar

2,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2004
all the current performance cars prices will drop like mad becoz of this ruling......thanks a lot BN :D u have surely incur the wrath from all ppl around 1malaysia = 1anger

rex79gt

500 RPM
Jan 9, 2008
Ngiao City
many saga n wira r above 15yrs what :P

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

from what i can predict is
more cars will get stolen, meaning more crimes
look at the most popular satria GTI, land cruisers, pajero, waja, o even evolution, porsches
why? for their PARTS!!!

SEG86

Known Member
Mar 26, 2005
KEPONG
Visit site
Our government has fail ,
It making our Nation getting worst ,
Not making it to a better living ,
We will getting Poor N Poor ...
Our living will Getting HARDER N HARDER .
Stress Life on a Failure .

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------

a lot of people will have to go back to mitsubishi, nissan, toyota, honda to buy original parts that cost 2-3 times more expensive. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Even Buy Original Gearbox for Proton cost Few K ..
mean NO MORE recon Gearbox
Buy a IMPORTED CAR FROM JAPAN OR EURO ARE MUCH MORE BETTER PALIA CHICKEN LOCAL PROTON WITH TONES OF PROBLEM WHEN COME TO MAINTENANCE COST

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
[*]Open AP system to be scrapped by December 31 2015.

[*]Franchise APs to be terminated by December 31 2020.
let me see, i look at the cyrstal ball of the future; hmmm come 6 monsth before year 2015; Open AP is extended to another 10 year to 2025...

hmm seems deja vu...

wasnt something like this talk back 5-10 years ago?? :smokin:

rex79gt

500 RPM
Jan 9, 2008
Ngiao City
2012 end of world, better it is the end for current G

ahra5

Known Member
Jul 2, 2004
I just put a down payment on a scoobie. Shittttttttttttttttt.................................
screwed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

According to reports online, Porsche's new chairman has said that the German supercar builder is evaluating a return to Formula 1, a sport the company left in 1962 due to high costs.

Though Porsche has returned as an engine supplier a couple times (remember TAG Mclaren?), the marque has generally stayed away from Formula One, preferring instead to compete in endurance races and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience