Wondering Why Does Ppl Selling Their Car So Expensive ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
Used car value normally depends on below factors:

1. Market demand.
2. Urgent sale or not.
3. Condition and value added item.
4. Rarity/future value
5. Parts/maintainability

Personally, I think if someone offer me a prestige condition rx7 with value added stuffs, I'm willing to pay more than RM70k for it. If just a normal condition, I won't even think about it. Cut it short, if one is willing to sell and another one willing to buy, I think it will be ok. If you think after selling your waja and get RM25k cash, then force people to sell you a 2007 accord at RM50k, then I think it is not fair.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
I think the price for Supras, AE86, MR2, RX7, GTR, EK9, Evo, Impreza...etc..these cars are consider not normal cars. These are cars with status, followings and are legend....so owners sure won't sell them like some cheaps goods.

JacEK

500 RPM
Nov 7, 2005
Im sure seller sell their car at certain price for valid reasons. Personally, I own an EK and to own a fully converted EK, its worth every penny spend.

no offense, I doubt you have any knowledge on these cars since u r doubting on the price.

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
if new car selling so x-pensive so old car price is x-pensive. is depending on the market value in bolehland. so who fault is this???? sales man,buyer,saler or G fault? think's about it.

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
Parts,
Time Spent
money,
collectibles,
labor,
Market Value,
Demand,
Rare/Classic
Sentimental value

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
Used ori R34 Vspec II still above RM200k. I cannot afford so what I did was to get a cheaper car. What so difficult? Those who should complain about the car price are Singaporean. Car expensive and has law mechanism to force them scrap the car.

I think it is ok for our country as long as not forcing people to scrap their car within certain year of usage.

cmng

3,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
it not car price. it willing buyer willing seller

my car i bought that time 55k only
now got people offer 90k for it and i ask him go to eat shit with the offer price

it not the car value.. it my effort to do up the car and the $$ i spend on it
and i not intend to sell it at the moment

some people buy drive and sell it
they can afford to lose the depreciation $

but some not willing to lost it
some want to change car but not willing to lost the depreciation $$
those asking higher price for the car
end up they cannot wait anymore longer..
so decide to give up to sell and keep the car
or sell it cheaper

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
if new car selling so x-pensive so old car price is x-pensive. is depending on the market value in bolehland. so who fault is this???? sales man,buyer,saler or G fault? think's about it.

RX7, mini cooper classic, and some cars no more in production. The new car price drop won't effect much. But if you say RM5k is a lot, then most probably you can ask for the discount now without waiting for the miracle to appear :biggrin:

Remember in 80's, mini cooper. Beetle only sell at RM2k range. How much is the price raise at earlier of 90's after the trend of having such car? This is what we call market demand. If some day, when a R34 value drop to RM100k, when you wanna buy, people counter your price and get the car, what you wanna say? People is stupid? Or the car is expensive? The stupid 70's (maybe 80's) skyline GTR with 2.0L engine cost UK pound $56k is ridiculous? In the lovers' eyes, they don't call it a used car, they call it a specimen. It records not only memory, but also other things that money cannot buy. But I think 1993 wira sell at RM7k or a Citroen ZX at RM9k in our market is not expensive at all :biggrin:

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007

now got people offer 90k for it and i ask him go to eat shit with the offer price

or sell it cheaper
well say bro :smokin:

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 AM ----------

Used ori R34 Vspec II still above RM200k. I cannot afford so what I did was to get a cheaper car. What so difficult? Those who should complain about the car price are Singaporean. Car expensive and has law mechanism to force them scrap the car.

I think it is ok for our country as long as not forcing people to scrap their car within certain year of usage.
i do own singapore car & i not complaning about anything about car price.in fact their car price is cheaper there. just buy the car that u can afford the most.

cmng

3,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Sg car is tent cheaper compared with malaysia car if you buy brand new car
and dont convert the currencies value

if you work at Mal. you might earn RM5k
but same job at SG also might earn you 5k SG

a Rm5k here might only entitle you for Civic 2.0 only
while 5k SG i think you can afford a Brand new Evo or Subaru if i not mistaken

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
RX7, mini cooper classic, and some cars no more in production. The new car price drop won't effect much. But if you say RM5k is a lot, then most probably you can ask for the discount now without waiting for the miracle to appear :biggrin:

Remember in 80's, mini cooper. Beetle only sell at RM2k range. How much is the price raise at earlier of 90's after the trend of having such car? This is what we call market demand. If some day, when a R34 value drop to RM100k, when you wanna buy, people counter your price and get the car, what you wanna say? People is stupid? Or the car is expensive? The stupid 70's (maybe 80's) skyline GTR with 2.0L engine cost UK pound $56k is ridiculous? In the lovers' eyes, they don't call it a used car, they call it a specimen. It records not only memory, but also other things that money cannot buy. But I think 1993 wira sell at RM7k or a Citroen ZX at RM9k in our market is not expensive at all :biggrin:
as i say ealier buy the car that u most can afford :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 10:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 AM ----------

Sg car is tent cheaper compared with malaysia car if you buy brand new car
and dont convert the currencies value

if you work at Mal. you might earn RM5k
but same job at SG also might earn you 5k SG

a Rm5k here might only entitle you for Civic 2.0 only
while 5k SG i think you can afford a Brand new Evo or Subaru if i not mistaken
agree, earning power is different.

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006

or sell it cheaper
ur car is monster ma... of course is worth more lar... :rofl:

vampireSuto

Known Member
Dec 19, 2005
KL
wow dude , what car u drove which can buy at 55k and sell at 90k ??? still u dont want to sell ???

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

im selling of my gtr-34 vpec in Zth ... is a 2001 year car , then u guys can help me think how much price i should sell ... can go view my post and see the spec of the car ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We’ve all been enthralled with Ken Block’s antics, from high speed drifts on banked surfaces to more donuts than a Krispy Kreme factory but have you ever found yourself wondering what it would be like in the world of motorcycles?

Well we might have the answer here in the form of a police motorcycle demo by an Officer Donnie Williams. Though lacking the speed part of it, there’s nothing remotely easy about...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience