Looking Some brand of Engine Oil in Penang State.

ken12292703

Drives a shopping cart...
Nov 14, 2003
SoMeWhErE
where can i find this engine oil??izzit can be found in penang??
I'm having problem finding parts and oil as well. Especially gear oil for LSD and a decent engine oil. Where's your location bro? We sounds near. Haha!:biggrin:

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
i forgot u r in penang, usually it can be obtained in pj. there r a lot of traders in here dat sell dis oil but beware of counterfitted product. weve seen them in the market, dis is the kind of oil dat spoils rp's rep. i can order and post the set to penang for u if u like, just gimme a ring at 0163571811 - jamil

Last edited:

june230682

Known Member
Nov 16, 2007
Thanks xtremeleo!!! I can't wait for this time. Maybe next time will give you a call earlier. Keep in touch bro...

ken12292703

Nov 14, 2003
SoMeWhErE
i forgot u r in penang, usually it can be obtained in pj. there r a lot of traders in here dat sell dis oil but beware of counterfitted product. weve seen them in the market, dis is the kind of oil dat spoils rp's rep. i can order and post the set to penang for u if u like, just gimme a ring at 0163571811 - jamil
Thanks for the service bro, will ring you up if we need it here... :biggrin:

Any strong spare parts shop around Butterworth area or Bukit Mertajam area or somewhere there? :hmmmm:

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
or i can pass it to my sibiling in penang, he is studying in uitm permatang pauh. just gimme an sms, and i'll reply when ive gotten the oil in hand. its either i a) post it to penang b) pass it ot my lil brother whenever he is home

glad to be of service:wavey:

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
or i can pass it to my sibiling in penang, he is studying in uitm permatang pauh. just gimme an sms, and i'll reply when ive gotten the oil in hand. its either i a) post it to penang b) pass it ot my lil brother whenever he is home

ken12292703

Nov 14, 2003
SoMeWhErE

Thanks bro, that would be very convenient...

I settled down with Castrol Magnatec for the mean time since it was lying around my house for almost 6 months...

june230682

Known Member
Nov 16, 2007
Thanks for the service bro, will ring you up if we need it here... :biggrin:

Any strong spare parts shop around Butterworth area or Bukit Mertajam area or somewhere there? :hmmmm:
Bro... how are you recently?? Sorry for overlook your reply last time. What kind of car are you driving now? If you are driving k-car or Toyota, maybe I can recommend my friend to you lor.... cause they have carrrying these 2 car brand spare parts.

Bump:
Bro Jamil, you still carry this products? The engine oil.

allance

Known Member
May 12, 2009
Redline engine oil (fully synthetic + ester )grade same as motul, is enough give ur car more power full n 2x protection,u can get it at M-power auto shop penang (012-461 4938 mr.chew)

Bump: Redline engine oil (fully synthetic + ester )grade same as motul, is enough give ur car more power full n 2x protection,u can get it at M-power auto shop penang (012-461 4938 mr.chew)

june230682

Known Member
Nov 16, 2007
Redline engine oil (fully synthetic + ester )grade same as motul, is enough give ur car more power full n 2x protection,u can get it at M-power auto shop penang (012-461 4938 mr.chew)

Bump: Redline engine oil (fully synthetic + ester )grade same as motul, is enough give ur car more power full n 2x protection,u can get it at M-power auto shop penang (012-461 4938 mr.chew)
Bro, izit Mr. KM Chew??

kowkl

Known Member
Nov 26, 2003
When I wanted to change my luboil and looking around Prai and BM area for Eneos, most of the workshop told me that Eneos are not distributed anymore in the northern region. Not sure why but I gave up after looking for it and change to another brand of japanese imported lub oil. It's fantastic coz after the change then travel to KL. The care don't roar as loud after 4k rpm. I'm looking up the name of the lub oil. I'm using a 1.8 wira but not sure about the performance if you are driving turbo.

allance

Known Member
May 12, 2009
When I wanted to change my luboil and looking around Prai and BM area for Eneos, most of the workshop told me that Eneos are not distributed anymore in the northern region. Not sure why but I gave up after looking for it and change to another brand of japanese imported lub oil. It's fantastic coz after the change then travel to KL. The care don't roar as loud after 4k rpm. I'm looking up the name of the lub oil. I'm using a 1.8 wira but not sure about the performance if you are driving turbo.
b4 tom`s vibrant auto at penang have sale eneos engine oil ! for more information for eneos oil call 012-4161 999 kevin

Last edited:

modesto007

Known Member
Sep 17, 2008
oh yeah just to check again. .. where to get Royal Purpl at Penang Island/Mainland?
do post with contact and location please...

cheers

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I dunno how to explain well so i include pictures for my question..

This is the box that i mention..

the red round mark is the join with red round upper picture...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience