super cool pix syong888.
would it be ok if i link your shots on another forum? (credits to you) tks
Glad that you like it...

Sure, thank you :wavey:

Last edited:

blue.taxi

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006
Also the manhole in the raod is not friendly to the low ride Ferrari.... I think I saw 1 hit the damn metal cover... oil sum pecah... damn 9 pain!!

mist

Known Member
Sep 20, 2004
Visit site
bluetaxi: oil sump on that car was fine, manhole cover broke the oil pressure sensor adaptor, minor problem

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
a lot of cars had to watch out on the humps (by road to the hill resort), the Hill challenge road was generally ok.

syong888

Known Member
Dec 15, 2008
a lot of cars had to watch out on the humps (by road to the hill resort), the Hill challenge road was generally ok.
Agree and this message also being pre-informed by the organzier to drive extra carefull.

The Ferrari insident happened at the alternate road going up to the resort ( In fact, the Ferrari was on the way down from the Hill Resort )

Feel sorry for the said onwer...

Last edited:

ariel

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2005
Hopefully this event goin to be annually...gud job JPM!:driver:

blue.taxi

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006
bluetaxi: oil sump on that car was fine, manhole cover broke the oil pressure sensor adaptor, minor problem
OIC... thks god.... 'cos I see oil on the road for me sure pengsan lie!!!! Hope the car can up for runing soon.....

Q? why they build the manhole in the mid of the road lah.... tepi sikit cannot ker???

Last edited:

mist

Known Member
Sep 20, 2004
Visit site
Hey Mist, good to hear it's not so bad. I saw in horror when you had to pull over with oil spilling out just in front of me!
heh was a freak incident lah, saw lambos and other 911s going right over the exact same spot later without any problem. car's getting the annual front bumper respray now, all's good :)

saw the coverage of the event in your show on TV earlier, good work! :biggrin:

BabyGodzillaGTi-R

Known Member
Nov 24, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Will we be seeing a white Touge Spec S17 with 500bhp and 500lb/ft monster being featured for next year's hill climb? Now that will be a real sight.
=)
:driver:

Hey Adian, i wasn't there but watching the videos of the GT3 is that a Cup car or a road going GT3?

I'm so darn envious of u guys.

adian

Known Member
Nov 22, 2003
PJ
www.the-yeins.com
It was a road-going GT3 with competition history (MSS) and running Cup rear wing and front spoiler, the half-cage, and some very sorted suspension. Lovely!!

BabyGodzillaGTi-R

Known Member
Nov 24, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
996 911GT3 RS with blue "RS stickers"? or a normal GT3 originally? Right guess? Wow when did u get a 911. Awsome.... I'm drooling...

Was like shocked with the big ah beng wing (deep down just being sour grape cos it looks awsome), never recalled that wing on a road car. Plus it was just blowing everything in sight. The pace of the car was so fast that u probably need a Radical or an Ariel Atom to give u a run for its money?

Sorted suspension as in a specially made PASM just for the 996? lol....
Would have thought Sepang setup would be way too crashy for the hill climb.

Btw i still cant find the results and timing on ZTH.
So who were the fast guys or fast cars?

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
could be the organiser wanting to protect the sanctity of the hill (bukit tinggi road)??

you never know, now there are already jibes "we are faster than that!" on some forums.
3/4 of the cars probably is capable (or more) to minus 1 min off their times. For that reason, me thinks should leave it as that. :smokin:

more importantly event had loads of fun. even if it was just a spirited drive i guess for for some.

blue.taxi

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006
since it is not a race... so no time will be issue? I think lah.

U sure it is not a 911 w/ GT3 body kit??? run... far far before kena flame!! hehe..... btw, how we diff from the video it is a 911 or GT3?

Do hope next time they hv to for the low budget cars too.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Merc's current C-Class is undoubtedly the class leading sedan today, beating closest rivals by a mile, where it matters. Their latest move on uniforming product design has likely got C-buyers thinking they're buying a mini S-Class. It may be cliche, but this recent standardization has worked wonders so far and it is glaringly obvious. It's kind of like Apple's MacBook. Same good looks, different measurements, all solidly engineered and a model suited for just about any discerning clientele...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience