My corolla

otismummum

500 RPM
Oct 28, 2005
Yohooo!! JDM King.....:thefinger: when want to show me your ride and inject me with poison....

Calvin(ST)

Known Member
Dec 24, 2008
mahai!
i dun care tomolo JDM king must come 2 find me yum cha!
i wan ride n rape ur car!
i wan sit in de car see twinkle twinkle little star through de moonroof!

horned_ripper

Known Member
Dec 6, 2007
Subang
eh eh... JDM King, LE got sunroof 1 ark??? :vroam:

Badhazard

Oct 14, 2009
Buford Ga
bro Badhazard, if u really keen to get ur ride more sexy on looks...its better to get some pic of ur car...and post it here.....lots of bro's here will guide u and suggest how u gonna make it real.....
My car has so many dents and damages. It is embrassing for me to post a pic of it here. If i did post a pic and have you guys guide me into makin it look sexy, it would be like a cinderella story.

badhazard
bro.. i'm sure US got more nicer bodykits then here in Malaysia.... and like khwong said... better get good antivirus.... if not... ure kena virus everytime u open this thread... hehehehe
People in the US dont like this year corolla. In my area Atlanta(where all the rappers are LOL) they just like mercedes,bmw, then you have the wannabes with the 240s> its hard to find parts for my car.Thats how i came to this site

wonder guys from oversea purely use english...can understand malaysian broken english...:biggrin::thefinger:
LOL broken english. I can understand it fine. its just funny sometimes. Example. I dont call it a Windscreen. US calls its Windshield.

nah...here comes the photo...
tomolo only can take car...huhu!!
Very nice. I want my car to look clean. Thats it. Im not big into performance cause my car is a Automatic and i use it to drive to work and other stuff.

But yea I will post pix of my care and I hope that all of you guys would help me turn it into a beast.
Im really glad that so many people replied in my thread. It seems like you guys in malaysia really like helping each other out. Thats what im looking for. Some guidance and help.
I went to toyotanation. Asked for help. Only 1 guy was willing to help me out. The rest just ignored me

AE101-Wong

4,000 RPM
Jul 26, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
Ivan has a new kick... JDM king!
lolzzz...all coz danny lar!!
during marcus wedding dinner he created my nick to this...:banghead:

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

Yohooo!! JDM King.....:thefinger: when want to show me your ride and inject me with poison....
when ar?
hopefully this week guar..
but maybe going to singapore around 3days..but still dunno yet la...

mahai!
i dun care tomolo JDM king must come 2 find me yum cha!
i wan ride n rape ur car!
i wan sit in de car see twinkle twinkle little star through de moonroof!
haha..today cant make it la...coz me now still in ipoh mar...haha!!

eh eh... JDM King, LE got sunroof 1 ark??? :vroam:
LE so far i seen once b4...
japan spec on AE82 sprinter got sunroof 1 lerh...haha!

horned_ripper

Known Member
Dec 6, 2007
Subang
wtf!!!! I OSO WANTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!

really no give wrong nick... AE101 Wong is JDM king..... i search in internet so long oso never see before......

ajik8953

500 RPM
Aug 17, 2006
w.b-p.mas-mnjg
Im really glad that so many people replied in my thread. It seems like you guys in malaysia really like helping each other out. Thats what im looking for. Some guidance and help.
I went to toyotanation. Asked for help. Only 1 guy was willing to help me out. The rest just ignored me

thanks 4 ur compliment bro,we here r very sincere..hehehe...like our PM said..Malaysia, 1Nation....(f**k him la...)

all sifoos here r willing to open extra class..hehe..espc. for smone abroad like u...together we can change info n knwledge..

dont be shy to show ur ride...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

AE101-Wong

4,000 RPM
Jul 26, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
wtf!!!! I OSO WANTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!

really no give wrong nick... AE101 Wong is JDM king..... i search in internet so long oso never see before......
lolzz..don call me like that la..
juz did alot research from internet in taiwan last time also..haha!

horned_ripper

Known Member
Dec 6, 2007
Subang
haha..... true maa.... u like wat oso can find... :p

Badhazard

Oct 14, 2009
Buford Ga
anyone has pics of a white one? im debating if i should repaint my car, but i dont want to repaint door jams and stuff. im thinkin of what kind of color scheme mine should have

Mar 22, 2007
Penang
JDM King? Wow!!!
Bro AE-101, can send ur car pic to my email.
Would like to view the JDM spec.
[email protected]
Last week they have convoy and gathering in Ipoh. When we will organise to meet at centre on country of Malaysia to know more friends?

sammizai

Known Member
Aug 17, 2009
Seri Petaling
tieforsales.blogspot.com
anyone has pics of a white one? im debating if i should repaint my car, but i dont want to repaint door jams and stuff. im thinkin of what kind of color scheme mine should have
White would be nice.
If you are hardworking on washing ur car.
Haha.

I am the lazy one, so i make it dark gray...
Haha
Here is my car.

Attachments

futeball

Known Member
Jun 2, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.4aeoc.org
i thought the yellow corolla is honda....usually yellow is honda trademark...:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Yesterday I am very bad luck,I meet a accident in Rawang.1 action and lan si driver.She drive a Toyota Unser gold colour,the car plate is WLJ 1230.I was driving my new Kelisa just come out few month ago,when I am driving and this Unser from behind me and keep on horn and flashing lights to me and after that she hit my back of my car so I stop and take a look at my car.She just unwind her window and scold me bad words and spit at me and she just sped off.Luckily my rear bumper didn’t have...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience