Chinese Aunty vs African Aunty with Kungfu

chinozie

Very Young Member... :D
Jul 5, 2004
Damansara
4age20v.blogsome.com
watching the video is one thing...
reading all the crappy comments on the youtube is another...priceless...

i'm still laughing reading it... it's a funny world out there... LOL !

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
the aunty is really good fighter, suffer one punch then give back 20 hit combo and KO the african aunty.....

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
what happen ha? my canto is so so and i can't read chinese....

but you are stupid and fcuk you are very funny lo...

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
The black lady took 2 seats on the bus and the chinese aunty asked her to give up one seat to her, so the black lady unhappy and scold her and things goes like that........

then the black lady cannot tahan the chinese aunty keep scolding her and punched her on the face so the chinese counter attack with wing chun and flying kick......the black lady kena 20 hit combo and run away.

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
'tai san' pronounce actually similar with 'hakka' lo....:rofl::rofl:

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
Hahahahahahahaa!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Can hear a guy's voice behind encouraging her to keep on hitting the black woman. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

netmatrix

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
P Jaya:Malaysia
kh_tan.tripod.com
San Francisco a lot of Chinese there. Even got some chinese people from here go there. Its either Canada or San Francisco. I wonder why. With Canada i know la. But San Francisco?

Anyway, based of what "they" say. She missed her bus stop because the black lady didn't give way. The other version is the black lady hoard both the seats and the chinese lady is not satisfied.

But i think the best bit which many seem to missed is the chinese lady in red n front. She actually said to the chinese lady in blue "Yeah teach her a lesson. Don't think we could easily be messed with!". And with a damn selamba face in sun glass!

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My Kenari back wiper set got stolen when I parked my car just in front of my house. This bastard wiper set also want……. really sick people…All the Kenari drivers please beware, keep your wiper with you all the time.:confused:

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience