Help. GTR 35 can not start after changed new battery.

Joyride

Known Member
Dec 15, 2004
Help, my friend's GTR35 can not start after changed new battery. Anyone know what's wrong?:nurse::nurse:

gobiz

500 RPM
May 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
i think must be problem with ecu maybe... who changed the batt?

just my humble opinion, but for a car like gt-r 35, definitely will need dealer back-up...
if not susah lorr, nobody knows the car

tryforce

Known Member
May 4, 2005
hi,

i m william from trial tuning. Maybe i can help u on this, if u dont mind, plz giv me a call 012-213-9861

slide_it

Known Member
Oct 31, 2007
positive wire on negative terminal, negative wire on positive terminal then ecu goreng?

thats just the worst case scenario hehe

Known Member
Jan 3, 2008
maybe the security purpose, got something to set the alarm back after change the battery....

cosmicgate

Known Member
Oct 14, 2005
happened to me once. Did you make sure that the key was in range? anything on the dashboard eg:no keys light?

what i did was use my spare key to start. The main key was useless for a day. The next day it worked again. It happened when i parked my car outside(still within compound but not shaded and that night there was a furious lightning/heavy rain of sorts)

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
Re-setting of the system is needed as you had changed the battery. Bring it to anyone that have the software for GTR35 and they can re-set for your friend and that's it...will be on the road in no time!

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

happened to me once. Did you make sure that the key was in range? anything on the dashboard eg:no keys light?

what i did was use my spare key to start. The main key was useless for a day. The next day it worked again. It happened when i parked my car outside(still within compound but not shaded and that night there was a furious lightning/heavy rain of sorts)
I didn't know it is that sensitive like a women..live them outside and get pissed off that easy already! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
This R35 seems to be such a manja car.

Long live R34...GTT!!! ahahahaha...just kidding....long live R34 GTR!!!
You ain't kidding....when raised the hood also can not over certain degree...water coolant, oil level, jacked the car up, change tyres, and etc...all will lite up the warning light and re-setting of the ECU is needed! Harder than keeping a girlfriend or wife....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I just wanted to know that there any aftermarket performance part or mods can load lsd into proton fwd gearbox? Sound new to me.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience