Lancer MX To Convert into Evo replica or keep stock ?

evolution9682

Feb 9, 2008
Path 4 & 5 ... hehehe ... if u need bodykits, i have my original Evo6 as well as 1 set of replica widebody for sale.
Wah,asking ppl to go path 4 and 5 bcz u want to sell ur bodykit,pandai buat business la,haha:thefinger:

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

These two varis and damd evos are owned by super duper senior MLOC, which is superb fast cars....ganaz oo....MLOC pride.....:proud::proud::proud:
totally agree...

PabloIceman

Apr 22, 2006
Wah,asking ppl to go path 4 and 5 bcz u want to sell ur bodykit,pandai buat business la,haha:thefinger:
Aiya ...correct maaa ... why sell a perfectly old good car when u can make it better?

Solty8

Wah so many poison to go convert. :biggrin: Now I'm still in da process of hunting a good full cut. But still rethinkin sellin off the ride and gettin another one. :rofl:

evolution9682

Feb 9, 2008
There is one powerful red evo 6 selling cheap at mudah.com,u might consider that 1...

Solty8

There is one powerful red evo 6 selling cheap at mudah.com,u might consider that 1...
If sellin off then at least will be considerin E7 and above. :rofl: But might even just fix up the ride repaint and touch up. Hope can last few more years. Actually it's the sudden breakdown of hidden parts one minute aircon next mebe bearings tear and wear bah. :rolleyes:

Sigh, suddenly an old friend called up askin bout the lancer he's interested in buyin it. Not sure how he manage to know bout it and the offer he gave me seems to be very good. Now thinkin if should sell off or not. I think this friend got poison by his kakis to convert the lancer to evo already.

Had a very very long n proper look at the full cut. It's an E4 ori stock standard, even rim oso stock standard which is the OZ Racing F1. Interior exterior all nice nice even absorbers all oso ori. Price quite firm at Rm 15K. One thing I notice is the front n rear disc of the E4 full cut is very very rusty, even the dust cover edi kemek. mebe coz they left the halfcut on ground quite long, those dust cover can buy outside ka ? And since so much rust I worry those disc brake kenot pakai edi mebe must outsource ?

Anyone know a good reputable workshop which can do a clean almost near to perfect job ? Got a few friends recommend AE at shah alam I seen their work on a few evo n scoobies quite clean but price quoted quite high.

Else might be sellin off this ride and hunt a new one later coz friend is really interested in takin up this car.

mizunori77

Dec 13, 2006
you sold your car ady bro? or going to convert? if convert, remember to post pics of your project :wavey:

Solty8

you sold your car ady bro? or going to convert? if convert, remember to post pics of your project :wavey:
Found halfcut edi but not really satisfied with the condition. And also lookin for a reliable workshop to do the conversion.
Friend is pending loan for the car, while waitin I source for halfcut n stuff coz he also intend to convert "if" he buys the car as well. :biggrin: If any bro see evo 4 - 6.5 halfcut pls let me know so far only saw another E5 but badly wrecked. :rolleyes:

Yong_5290

hotmail.com
its not about the price of mivec o gsr....is the feel of mivec ck back in spore...so wan 2 make 1 here...o get 1 here

Solty8

Wow didn't know still got got buyer for ori Lancer MX. Still deciding wanna sell off or convert. Problem now is found a Evo 6.5 front cut RM 15K but no rear cut n front brembo one side koyak edi. Next problem is thinkin of gettin another ride but might be a few more months time b4 doin anything soon. So for the mean time will check on offer for it if got good offer might be sellin off and get another ride next year. :biggrin:

JERRY_VR4

Mar 27, 2005
JOHOR BAHRU
Wow didn't know still got got buyer for ori Lancer MX. Still deciding wanna sell off or convert. Problem now is found a Evo 6.5 front cut RM 15K but no rear cut n front brembo one side koyak edi. Next problem is thinkin of gettin another ride but might be a few more months time b4 doin anything soon. So for the mean time will check on offer for it if got good offer might be sellin off and get another ride next year. :biggrin:
35k+15K = 50k already not include transplant , installation & endorsement somemore ,
y not selling ur rides & get mines? hehe..
but if 15k can get evo6.5 is super good deal now , brembo can quite easily get the replacement la , find pablo he got 1 set front & rear , basically the seat & body kit market price is more than 10k already i think.

Solty8

35k+15K = 50k already not include transplant , installation & endorsement somemore ,
y not selling ur rides & get mines? hehe..
but if 15k can get evo6.5 is super good deal now , brembo can quite easily get the replacement la , find pablo he got 1 set front & rear , basically the seat & body kit market price is more than 10k already i think.
Bro that's the thing i'm hesitating to convert or not. But the car is really in good condition. But if to sell it off, might not be goin for sedans edi. 15K can get full cut Evo4 only if lucky Evo5 but mebe without brembo or recaros. Got one 6.5 at hicom fujisan but price quoted very expensive. The thing why I really not willing to sell off the lancer if coz I really like the Evo 4 - 6.5 look. 7 and above seem like not that Ganas(ori evo 7 -10). But if evo 7 with wide body n loads of add on they do look very ganas. :biggrin:

:rolleyes: Still thinkin of convertin or selling. Now the car is still being kept and driven once a while. :driver:

maCx

May 27, 2008
put me in list if u intend to sell it standard. hehehehe.. or u want cash now? :itsme: