1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
1962, according to owner, 700cc motorcycle engine, two stroke, producing 34hp

passo123

1,000 RPM
Aug 3, 2007
putrajaya/sban
this fella should be restored...any plan?...i think its a exotic....very rare car:hmmmm:..

700 cc....34 bhp... 2 stroke...how fast could it be..:slug:

Harv

Known Member
Nov 15, 2008
owner got plans of selling it ? i dont mind buying it if the price is right .

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
passo, yeah but those who managed to restore it could be awarded with a good car with a good global price. these things go around 15-25k USD if they are in good shape.

harv, the interior, lamps and engine has been stripped off. they are in the store room waiting to be restored or hopefully be restored by a buyer with the right price. the car is owned by a 60+ year old men, who has been relentless to sell his car for 20 over years. now im trying to push the car to be sold, as i dont think he has much time left in his life! so u have to come to kampar, perak to offer him a price

btw harv, are u paul's friend and also a columnist in star motoring? i have a classic wanting to be restored, might need help from u

al3dx

Sep 23, 2008
Woah.... Dude.... Where is this car again....?
How much is the owner trying to sell it off....

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
make him an offer, he's a 60 year old guy. i dont know the price, but give him a good reasonable price for him to part then

al3dx

Sep 23, 2008
whoa... 60 year old...? Man... To me... an Age like that... There is no such reasonable price...
He must have really love that car...
I guess besides buying it from him...
You have to show him the car again once it's restored...

That's the only price i think i have to pay if I were to take it from a Keeper that is that old...

Respect For An Enthusiasts....

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
he bought the car 20 years ago, 2nd hand, he is a 3rd owner. he was planning to restore the car 20 years ago, but never got to it. then the welder friend of mine did approach to want to buy from him for 10k, but he said no. 10 years later on, the car deteriorated to this stage and its heartbreaking. i personally feel that this car would be worth 5-10k with the current condition, considering theres a global classic price on it, but it all depends on a willing buyer

al3dx

Sep 23, 2008
Man... If i do get this one... My dad will sure kill me... cause i got one E30, E21, E28, and my newest addition to my lovely BMW family is the 2002...
I was hoping to save some cash to get the 3.0L CSI....
but dude... this is CLASSIC TO THE MAX!!!

Now i'm considering to sell my E28 and get this mother classic 1st...
But in time... now busy with my E30 in Pj... so yeah...
I think once i get that car... I have to consider sending back my E30 back to my hometown and dragging that body shell to PJ and get it done...
wait and see la...
In due time...

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

Man... i just also found out that i have the full manual & Specs for this car...
It's also known as the BMW LS / 700 sports...

I have the full information...
Technical spec...
But the parts can be salvage from some E21 and late models...
but the rest is just freaking hard to find...
Especially the lights...
Man... If i do get this... It would be a killing spree for me...
not to mention the best & hardest restoration project that i'll face....

Last edited:

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
well this car has historic value. the engine is at the back and its a RR layout. its only 700cc, cheaper road tax than ur other cars! lol. but yes, this was the car that saved bmw from bankruptting and a hostile takeover from mercedes. so this car is definitely iconic. one of the fastest hillclimbing vehicles in the early 60s. so this is definitely a very very iconic car, much like the e30 m3 in the DTM. so its a big smack on the head for a bimmer lover not to buy this

HKS-GT2835R

1,000 RPM
Apr 25, 2004
kelate
Visit site
the car is owned by a 60+ year old men, who has been relentless to sell his car for 20 over years. now im trying to push the car to be sold, as i dont think he has much time left in his life!
did you tell him you (or whoever's buying) will restore it? (the buyer will, right?)
at least he'll have a chance of seeing it rollin' before he go!.. i'm sure he would like that! :listen:
anyway, it's pointless fer him keeping it if he's not restoring!

al3dx

Sep 23, 2008
did you tell him you (or whoever's buying) will restore it? (the buyer will, right?)
at least he'll have a chance of seeing it rollin' before he go!.. i'm sure he would like that! :listen:
anyway, it's pointless fer him keeping it if he's not restoring!

My Point Exactly....
The once a buyer buys this car from the old owner...
he would @ least have to restore it...
and not to mention allow the owner to see it or maybe drive it around...

It's the least the buyer has to do for an old man's sake....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The words to describe this video can’t be stringed together to form a grammatically correct sentence. That’s due to the fact that most of the words you would associate with the video are all superlatives that exceed the boundaries of reality.

Heck, I’ll bet some of the words you would want to use probably don’t even exist yet. Nonetheless, it’s important to note that the video is very much on the artistic side of...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience